DAY ONE OF FLUFF PEOPLE

:)
Hey- here it is people! Mwuah

Prompt: first times ( i guess)
—————
No ones pov

"Date?! You're asking- Me- Miya Atsumu on a date?!" Kiyoomi looked away blushing. He placed his hand on his nape "well- i thought it would be nice since its Valentine's..." "Aww Omi!" Atsumu had a big smile on his face.

This is their first date! They have been going out for a couple months but never really went out because of Kiyoomi's phobia. They had mini dates in Kiyoomi's apartment abd it was nice but Kiyoomi thinks that maybe Atsumu was getting tired of it.

"Where do you wanna go Omi?" "Uhm- we can go to the cinema?" Kiyoomi hoped that Atsumu would say no, but "Sure Omi! Lets go?" Kiyoomi nodded.

They got into the cinema and Kiyoomi looked at it with disgust but still he wanted to make Atsumu happy.

"Theres our seat-" Atsumu sat down and saw Kiyoomi's face. Atsumu smiled at him and took off his jacket and placed it at Kiyoomi's chair. "Come on Omi- Sit?"

After arguing with himself he finally sat down.

Half way through the movie Atsumu kept noticing how Kiyoomi kept shifting in his seat. "Omi..." "huh?" "C'mon let's get out of here" "what about the movie?" "The girl is gonna die anyways-" then a "HEY!" came from the front row.

They left the cinema and went to a park. Atsumu sighed and said "Let's go back to your apartment so-" "Atsu, im sorry-" "huh?" "What are you sorry for?" "You kept sighing and i- i ruined our date- i'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend-" Atsumu cupped Kiyoomi's cheek and wiped away his tears. "I wasn't sighing because the date was ruined Omi. I was sighing because you kept forcing yourself to go out. How can i enjoy the date if my boyfriend is uncomfortable? I told you Omi, we can cross that bridge when youre ready okay?" "But you looked so happy when i asked you-" "Omi- i'm happy when youre happy. I love you Omi" "i love you too Atsu, i love you so much" Atsumu had a wider smile than he had before the date.

"C'mon, lets go home. I bought you a new bath bomb" "really?" "Yeah, its lavender and rose it was cute- oh and i also bought a duck one! It was so small and tiny-" "cant wait to try it" "heh- oh i don't know if i'll like this one-" "what is it?" "I bought it cause it looked like a *aHeM* dicc *AhEm* "Hahahha. C'mon lets hurry home then"

-Kiyoomi's apartment-

"Hurry Omiiii~" Atsumu sat in the bath waiting for his Omi "im here, im here" when Kiyoomi got in the tub over flowed "your getting chubby i see-" "no im not- its just that you put to much water" "how dare you accuse me of such act-" "just put the bathbomb-" "hmph"

Atsumu dropped the lavender and rose bath bomb. Atsumu gasped "theres dried roses in here Omi" "what about it?" Atsumu got up and went to grab something- slipping alittle bit while going to the other room. He came back with matches and a scented candle. He went back in the tub and sat down. He lit up the candle and laid his back on Kiyoomi's chest "romantic~" "pfft-" "hey! This is cute!" Kiyoomu wrapped his arms around Atsumu "sure it is love" "love ya Omi" "love you more Atsu"

-end

Its so cute- AHHH-

Its so cute- AHHH-

ANYWAYS HUMAN BEINGS OR WHATEVER YOU MIGHT BE! IT HAS STARTED! SAKUATSU FLUFF WEEK IS HEREEEEEEE

anyways-

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting it makes my day! See you all tommorow!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗