sakusa done fucked up 🤡

You could say this is kind of a back story on "white shoes and fruit picking" and maybe belated sakusa bday story later- maybe~

Alsoo pls watch our new vid on yt

Thank you!

Also a question at the end :)
—————
No ones pov

"Hey Atsu, get ready were going out!" "Okay Omi!" Atsumu smiled brightly at his boyfriend before going upstairs to their bedroom to change.

After a couple of minutes Atsumu came out wearing a White skirt that reached below his knee, a beige polo with matching boots and hand bag. He took a picture and sent it to the baddies gc 🥵 and they hyped him up more 😗✨

"How do i look Omi?" Atsumu spun around feeling himself (as you should😤💅✨)

"I said get ready" "huh? I am ready-" "you are?" So before you go riot, Sakusa and some other "tOpS 🥴" were dared to do this with their lovers. Okay go riot now.

"I dont look pretty?" "No" Sakusa said not looking up his phone. "Uh- lets just go Omi, the others might be there already" "mhm" Sakusa noticed the change in Atsumu's voice, making him feel more guilt.

Sakusa was opening the car but then looked at Atsumu who was hesitating to go in. "Atsu-" "Wait a second Omi, i'll be right back..." "sure..."

After waiting, Atsumu came out with a different outfit. He had a plain white t-shirt tucked in, black pants and white shoes. Sakusa looked shocked, he never once seen his boyfriend dress up like this. Atsumu looked uncomfortable.

"Is- is this better Omi? Do i look okay?" Instead of spinning around like he usualy would do to show off his outfit, he was nervously rubbing his left arm with his other arm. "Y-yeah..." "oh- l-lets go then" Atsumu had a weak smile before entering the car.

Sakusa knew he had to tell Atsumu about the prank right now but- "Atsu-" "I want some peace and quiet right now O-omi..." "o-ofcourse"

They drove to the park for the picnic with others. Kawa, Suga and some others went to the car to pick up Atsumu, but his new outfit caused confusion.

"Atsumu?" Oikawa started "trying something new i guess, haha..." they hugged Atsumu and glared at Sakusa knowing that Sakusa probably said something.

The other "tops 🙄" did the prank on their boyfriends already but admitted it upon seeing their lovers faces.

"Lets just go to the spot hm?" Akaashi said comforting Atsumu "yeah..." as they go back to their spot the other boys ran to Sakusa.

"Bro what the fuck happened- Atsu-" kuroo started "i fucked up- i was supposed to tell him but he was cutting me off- im not blaming him or anything- i just wish i could tell him sooner- cause if i did he would still wore his other beautiful outfit that he spent so much of his thoughts on but no i didnt and now he looks like a highschool boy trying to fit in with the rest of the class and-" "your rambling-" iwaizumi stated "sorry- i just-" Tsukishima sighed "lets just go to the spot you can apologize then" Sakusa nodded.

.

"So youre saying he said you didnt look pretty?!" Atsumu nodded "its fine tho-" "no its not" Kenma butted in "and thats a lot coming from kenma-san" yamaguchi said following the train of disliking sakusa "guys its really-" then a girl came greeting others. She was MSBY's new manager (sakuatsu joined msby a couple months ago, so not married yet)