Atsumu's secret Family🖤❤

Well in the time im writing this it was a tie between this and housewife Atsumu and my sister chose this one to break the tie-

AND U HAVE ANGST!!!!

and fluff hehehe mostly fluff

Next oneshot: housewife Atsu
-----
3rd persons pov

The hashtag "#AtsumuLeaveMSBY" trended on twitter. All because he did the last toss weakly due to his sprained ankle from the previous matchpoint.

Kiyoomi, his fiance was ofcourse worried. Atsumu was on a white bed in the nurse's office looking at the comments his been recieving.

"Love, stop looking at them. We know they arent true..." Atsumu let out a sigh "i know but- we were gonna tell them... about us..." "we can still tell them, im sure they arent angry, its not your fault, okay?" Atsumu smiled and nodded.

Kiyoomi helped Atsumu up and went to the bus. The trip back to the gym was quiet and Atsumu was holding Kiyoomi's hand which Kiyoomi then gave a little squeeze for reassurance.

When they entered the gym the coach gave a little speech which was then followed by Osamu giving them food.

Atsumu was looking at twitter once again and didnt feel confident anymore. The team saw and gave him encouraging words. Though it seems forced Atsumu appriciated them none the less.

After eating Atsumu gained all of his courage he told kiyoomi and they grabbed the invitation for their wedding.

"Uh hey guys, i dont know if this is a bad day to say it but" he looked at Kiyoomi and presented the rest with the small envelope.

"We've been dating for seven years, and were getting married next week. We would like you to come-" bursts of laughter then came from the crowd which Atsumu got anxious on.

"Why are you laughing?" Kiyoomi questioned "you really expect us to believe that you two are together?" One stated "and if you are which i doubt. You're saying the world famous singer Aki and one of the most talented photographer Kiyo is going to your wedding?" "Yes" Kiyoomi stated. The team started to laugh more. "This is even were those fancy people get married i know yall cant afford that with just only volleyball's salary" "well you see-"

"Atsumu look if you're in a relationship with him you would be bragging about it. Stop with this joke Tsumu" "no im telling you Samu-" Atsumu was about to argue with his sibling but Kiyoomi stopped him. "C'mon Atsu, lets go home. They arent worth fighting for" "but-" "no buts, youre all free to go to the wedding but dont expect such high treatment"

They grabbed their things and went out from the gym. Hearing laughter and mockery as they left.

The gates opened to their mansion which nobody knew they own. And then two figures came out of the house. It was their Twins.

Aki and Kiyo.

(Btw Aki is a female and Kiyo is a male. If i forgot to mention it)

"Mom! Dad!" Aki came running at them "calm down sweetheart, your gonn give me another sprain" "are you okay mom?" Kiyo then asked. "We saw twitter" "oh you worrywarts! Im fine, if ya dont believe its true then its not. I only need yer guy's opinions okay?" "Yes mom" the twins both said.

Kiyoomi unpacked the car and gave their stuff to their maids which took them in.

"Now no more sad, we need to get mom inside he needs to rest"

The four made their way into the house talking about random things, the twins then went to the backyard as the couple went to their bedroom to go change.