too late🌻🖤

I like to make people suffer so heres some ANGST and thanks for 5 k !!!
--------
Sakusa's pov

Its getting worse . I puked petals again.

Hanahaki disease.

Why did i have to like him ? He likes shoyo more than me, i can never be like him. Shoyo is talkative not an introverted freak, shoyo is someone positive not depressed like me , he makes people around him happy while me im afraid of people touching me.

I became germaphobic because when i heared that i have this stupid disease , im afraid it would weird people out, im afraid that people will make fun of me ,im afraid that people would just care for me because im sick. Im scared.

Im getting ready for a match when atsumu came up to me. "Omi-kun how do i confess to shoyo ?" That- , that line right there is enough to break my whole world. "Just be yourself " that what i said, pathetic . "Thanks omi-kun ill do it after this match when we win " he smiled at me, the smile that made me fell for him.

We were playing but in the middle of the game i was about to spike the ball , but then i couldnt breath and i fell on the floor and started to puke flowers. Atsumu came to me and said "hanahaki..." i ran out of the gym stadium not caring about the screams from behind.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and puked more but this time it had blood. Atsumu then opened the door and saw me crying and then and there i fainted.

I woke up in a white room adjusting my eyesight to the bright light . I sat up to see atsumu with worried eyes. "Who is the guy ? Ill beat him up!" Its you i thought but i could never say that " its no one tsumu " "i know there is, just tell me-" " no ! Look he likes someone else" "he ?" "Suprise im gay..." i said a tad bit annoyed "you have to confess somehow, i dont want you to die..." "its hard ok ?! Do you think its easy to confess to him ?! He likes someone else we would just be awkward its just a stupid crush! I dont care if i die. I just wanna make him happy...."

-timeskip brought to you by my depression-

Atsumu's pov
Ive been pinpointing who he likes but no one seems to match. I sighed and went back to the hospital.

I walk into the room to see komori there. "Oh atsumu, imma head out you two go talk.." he said sadly and when he turned away tears left his eyes. "Are you okay ?" I asked "no, not really" "and why is that ?" I bit my lip trying not to cry " im in the last stage of hanahaki, so even if i did confess, ill still die" he coughed petals again... "why ?..." i said quietly "huh?" "Why? WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL HIM ?! You couldve lived..." "you know what?-" "what ?!" I cut him off , how could he be so stupid- "your the one i like atsumu" he said cutting of my thoughts "w-what ?" Is that all i could say ? "I know you like shoyo so much i knew i couldnt stand a chance... h-he was energetic , i wasnt . He makes you feel happy whenever he talks , i cant .
When he smiles i see your eyes soften, i cant do any of those...." " i - i" is what i could say out of shock. "You think im germaphobic for no reason ? Ive always liked you atsumu and so i chose to hide it under my mask.... i dont want you getting sick of me so i chose to hide..." he started to puke and puke out more petals.... "SAKUSA!" i screamed out out of worry. "I love you" was what he said last to me. He couldnt breath anymore flower petals filled his lungs. Doctors and nurses came running in trying to save him but..... the machine for his heartbeat was already in a flatline. I stumbled down crying and screaming. Nurses tried to calm me down but it wasnt working. If i knew sooner if i just knew sooner he could still be alive....

Few days past it was time for the funreal. I saw him his beautiful face in the casket. I tried my best not to cry but i just couldnt. He told komori that he doesnt want to be cremated so that he would bloom into beautiful flowers to show the world that it may look beautiful but inside it was hurting like a rose , it may look pretty and colorful but the thorns it holds was still apart of it.

By the end of the funreal, everyone left except for me, i was on my knees looking and the gravestone.

"Here lies what once was beautiful but now hurt, sakusa kiyoomi"

I broke into tears again. Blaming and blaming myself again and again. Then someone tapped my shoulder, it was komori. He gave me a letter it had the words Miya Atsumu written in the front i could recognize this hand writting it. It was from sakusa. He patted my shoulder and then left.

I opened the letter it reads

Dear , Miya Atsumu

Hi , if your reading this im either dead or you hate me cause i confessed to you. Its most likely to be the first one though , anyways i just wanted to say if anything happened to me please dont blame yourself. I chose this path so you could be happy , i dont want this one-sided love of mine be a burden in your life so please , PLEASE ! Move on from me and have a happy life you deserve, and dont do anything stupid like suicide cause your brother will cry. Do you want him to cry ? Well anyways , atsumu this is my goodbye to you and i just wanted to say i love you

From : omi-kun.

I sobbed through the entire letter as i read it.

I was walking through the grave yard when i saw kageyama hugging the crying hinata. Guess i didnt even had the chance for him too.

Sakusa was right he was never energetic , he barley smiles and talk, he hated crowds but it what made him , him . He has this beautiful pairs of black irises with a hint of purple that why when you look into his eyes , its like watching the night sky. Also the way his hair flows when he jumps to catch the ball i set. His pretty face moles.

And thats when i realized i loved him more than i thought but now, sigh but now i realized. I was too late

-end-
Well thats one way of celebrating 5k views, anywho thank you again for the people who vote , comment , putting me on their reading lists and reads my shitty stories. 💜💙💚💛🧡❤