im here❤❤

Atsumu's pov
I was out of the country because i was going to play volleyball there . I saw some people i recognized like ; tobio-kun , shoyo , and others , but i didnt bother honestly. I grabbed my phone out of my jacket and dialed omi-kun. I miss him its been 1 week and 4 days since i left.

Omi-kun picked the phone up . "Hello?" He sounded like he just woke up. I love his morning voice , i chuckled "did i wake you up ?" " no , no i was *yawn* (i frickin yawed too wtf) i was awake hours ago" " mhm yea , sure. Anyways how are you ? I miss you" " im fine i just miss you , ive been lonley here, so how you holding up there ?" " im good its tiring though and the spikers arent good as you , i miss you sooooomuch omi-kun" " so how many months are you gonna stay there again" he asked sighing . "I dont know omi-kun , you'll wait for me right ? You wont leave me for someone else ?" "Baka, ill always wait for you."

We talked more until he had to get ready for school, he also told me to sleep cause our time is opposing each other. I love him, i swear to god ill marry this man.

Sakusa's pov
I miss him so much, i have to wait for months for me to kiss him , to hug him , to hear his voice out of call, i miss his warmth , he was the only one i could touch and i wont be disgusted instead i am happy. I love him i swear my life i will marry him.

Months past and they just kept facetiming on skype or calling each other at night or early in the morning or texting cute messages, it was fun but i wanted him to embrace me and hold me in his arms.

"Hey omi-kun" we were calling each other. " hey tsumu, i miss you so much i feel so lonely " "i missed you too" " what do you mean missed ?" "Open the door baby" . I instantly rushed to the front door and i didnt even bother when my phone dropped on the floor. The only thing that mattered to me right now is him, i wanna kiss him , hug him ,let him embrace me , to feel his warmth , to smell his scent again. I opened the door and instantly jumped on him my feet tangled around his waist my hands wrapped around his neck, i cried tears of joy.

"I missed you so fucking much" i cried in his shoulder " i missed you too baby dont cry " he rubbed my back and carrased my head and hugged me tighter . "Its okay , im here"

-end-

Welp that was short as hinata's height. And thank you for passing 3k views , thank you for those who put this story in their reading list (or whatever its called) and the people who vote for my crappy writing . I also love your comments they make me laugh and you guys are one of the nicest people ive seen and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 WOOOOT WOOOOT , anyways thank you for 3k views 💜💜💜