"did you ever love me ?"🖤❤

Day 5!

PS: stan razor ✨ (and tbh- i dont like amber- uhm- shes only usefull cos shes my only pyro- and i never met anyone who likes her so tell mw if you also like her)

Tier 3 as always and uhm-

Enjoy ?
-----
Atsumu's pov

Omi wasnt giving me attention or sometimes he just ignores me...

"Hey omi can we cuddle ?" "Maybe later tsumu ? Im busy..." "oh okay!"

.

"Hey omi lets eat!" "..." "omi ?" I sighed.

.

"Hey omi-" "shut up for awhile im doing my projects." "..." i sighed and went to their bedroom. "I just wanted to tell him that it was our 1st year anniversary." I sighed again... "its okay! He's just...busy, yeah he'll greet me later..."

He didnt greet me...

.

"Hey omi...can i hold your hand ?" "Were in public tsumu you know i don't like-" "you dont like PDA- sorry, forget that i even asked."

.

"Omi- can i have a kiss ?" "No, im busy with paper work." He then walked away. Then a small little girl walked up to me. "I'll kiss you mama!" She kissed me on the cheek "awe thank you baby"

.

"Are you going out again ?" "Yeah don't even bother waiting for me-" our little girl tugged his jacket "d-daddy can i-" "sorry aki..."

He then left.

.

I was cleaning our house since i came home early from a training camp abroad.

I cleaned the living room, our bedroom. The whole apartment since i wanted to surprise kiyoomi since it was our 4th year anniversary.

I called 'Samu to take care of aki for awhile. I planned a whole day for us since im his boyfriend... he would spend a day with me right ? He misses me right ? No atsumu... stop with the negative thoughts...

I went to the storage room to put back the broom and grabbed a vase so i could put the flowers that was given to me when i arrived back here. Then i heared the door open.

"Omi-kun i-" ..... who ? "Are you sure he's not here ?" "Yeah he has another week there" i stepped out of the storage room to see him and the boy kissing . "Omi ? W-what ?" I dropped th vase.

They looked at me with wide eyes. "You couldve just broken up with me or something...but why did you choose to cheat on me ? Answer me kiyoomi!" "He's not-" "no shut the fuck up im talking to him!" They went silent... "we have a child kiyoomi...im taking custody over Akihiko..." "w-what ? You cant do that-" "what you think she deserves to be in your cheating household ? Man the fuck up kiyoomi. Did you ever love me ?"

He was silent...

"No, i didnt"

---

I jolted up from the bed. I was sweating and panting. I touched my cheeks to feel tears. I then felt someone move on the other side of the bed. "Nightmare love ?" "Omi- i- i-" "shh its okay..." he hugged me and i burried my head into his chest. "Wanna tell me about it ?" I nodded.

"Y-you would ignore m-me a-and *hic* you wouldnt hug me o-or kiss me- i went back t-to our highschool days *sniffle* and you f-forgot pur 1st year a-anniversary... t-then i went back f-from abroad to suprise y-you *hic*for our fourth y-year anniversary and i- i saw you cheating on me y-you also wanted t-to steal aki from me*sniffle*... a-and i asked you i-if you ever loved me- and *hic* y-you said- you never did-"

I finished and i was sobbing onto his chest. "Okay...Let me replace those dreams with real memories... back in highschool...when you wanted PDA i would decline, but then i see you being sad so i would hold your hand. On our 1st year anniversary i asked everyone to help me out cause i didnt want to dissapoint you... and on our fourth year anniversary i was sad because you were abroad. Then you went home seeing me and aki fall asleep to Peppa Pig..." he chuckled. "And now- were married tsumu... we have been together for seven years now.." he stroked me hair again. I calmed down a little.

"Did you ever love me omi ?" I asked him... "i still love you tsumu... you and aki.." he kissed my forehead. Then the door opened.

"I- i heared mama crying! I will defeat the saddness with my princess magic!" We laughed "you defeated it already... now you should go back to sleep aki-" she went in between us and cuddled me. "I want to sleep with mama and daddy!" "Okay..okay" i agreed.

Me and aki laid down as omi turn off the lights...

I think i could sleep better now...

-end

It was so short! Im sorry but-

Please give me questions for the Q and A 👉👈

Anyways thank you for voting, reading and commenting it makes my day see you all on the next oneshot!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗