more of aki cos i love him❤🙆‍♀️

So uh-

Im writing alot of wip rn- but aki- 🙆‍♀️
And yes omega-verse
—————
No ones pov

They were eating in the living room (cos sakuatsu cool parents) while watching some of the new cartoons on the tv.

"Why are the new barbie movies like this? The old ones are better!" Atsumu made a comment as he took another slurp of noodles. "Mama! Papa! We joined clubs today..." "really ?" Kiyoomi asked "i joined the volleyball club!" Atsumu and Kiyoomi choked on their noodles. "Huh? Why do you look suprised?" Kiyoomi and Atsumu looked at each other.

"Well we thought you would pick the arts club or the dance club, you don't like playing volleyball" "well my teacher told me you might be dissapointed since i didnt follow your footsteps..." They put down their food and went to Aki.

"Honey, were not disapointed if you don't pick the volleyball club. We love to see your drawing and dancing skills more" Atsumu started as he put Aki on his lap.

"And tell your teacher "go to hell-" "KIYOOMI!" Atsumu slightly slapped Kiyoomis shoulder. They all laughed and smiled.

"Aki loves mama!" And aki kissed Atsumu's cheek "eh? What about me?" Kiyoomi asked "hm, nope youre ugly! Mama is pretty" "you look exactly like me!" "Hmm no, im more handsome right mama?" "Yeah, youre right sweety" kiyoomi gasped dramatically and started to tickle both of them.

Aki and Atsumu got up and ran away from Kiyoomi, laughing.

"Hey come back here!"

Kiyoomi followed them upstairs to the bedroom but found no one.

He searched high and low until he heard a noise from the closet.

"THERE YOU ARE!"

Kiyoomi took Aki from Atsumu and started tickling him. They tickled each other for awhile until both of them were tired. Atsumu smiled and guided them to bed.

"A-aki loves...papa too.." Aki said as he fell asleep beside the tired but smiling Kiyoomi. Both of the Alphas fell asleep.

Atsumu kissed both if their foreheads and he went down to clean up.

He sighed.

"The noodles are soggy now"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MAMA! PAPA! Look what i drew!"

It was a drawing of them, Atsumu on the right Kiyoomi on the left and Aki on the middle. "Atsumu hanged it on the wall as Kiyoomi praised Aki.

"Also Aki got a boyfriend" "What?!" Kiyoomi shouted. "Youre too young Aki!" "No im not! Im six!" "Exactly! Too young" the two argued and Aki's face looked like it was about to burst tears.

Atsumu went up to them "Let's meet your boyfriend on a playdate okay aki?" "Yes, ofcourse mama!" Aki had a cheeky grin and his father on the other side was about to pass out.

The playdate came and- "Miko!" Aki screamed "Aki!" They ran towards each other and hugged. "Miko?" Atsumu questioned himself.

"Wait- TSUMUBABE!" Atsumu gasped "KAWABABE!" They also ran towards each other to hug but stopped by their husbands. "Omi, were married-" "hmp" "hajimeee~" "No"

The two let go of their husbands and watched their children play.

"So miko also told you he had a boyfriend?" "Yeah, thank god it wasnt some random-" "Theyre too young!" Hajime and Kiyoomi said simultaneously as they pouted.

And then the play date was ending and Miko and Aki came to them holding hands. Aki had a flowercrown on his head.

"Miko gave Aki a crown!" Aki said proudly "its ugly..." Kiyoomi said "Omi! It looks great honey" Atsumu patted both their heads.

"Miko wants to marry Aki!" Miko said proudly "No!" Both of their fathers said at the same time. Aki cried

"Sakusa-san is a bad father! Also papa! Aki cried, meanies!" Kiyoomi and Hajime had their heads down as Atsumu and oikawa were taking pictures.

Kiyoomi picked up Aki and Hajime picked up Miko and both went to their seperate cars.

"MIKOOO!" "AKIII!"

-End

Hehe i thought it was cute 👉👈

Anyways thank you for reading, voting and commenting it makes my day! See you all next time
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗