Chapter 1

As part of a special feature in a magazine, the gorgeous model, Jungkook, is going to make Jin over.
He's abrasive and sharp-tongued, but he's transformed Jin into a beautiful man.
Jin's confidence returned, he comes to him one night, causing buried emotions to reignite inside him.
"Who cares if you are divorced? I want you."

____________________

Seokjin's POV:

Mn. I awaken to a soft, soothing sensation. Large, beautiful fingers seem to play in my hair as they gently untangle its strands. This feels amazing. Glancing up to peer through those delicate fingers, I glimpse silver hair. Below that, lightly colored eyes catch my gaze, captivating me. Jungkook, "..."

"Oh..." I mumbled. Jungkook. Jungkook's the one who's been touching my hair? "Hey..."

"Stay still." When I try to sit up, he stops me, pushing me back down onto the sofa. With a low noise dryer in one hand, his tantalizing fingers find their way back to my hair.

"What happened to me...?"

"You swallowed some water and passed out." Wow. Jungkook rescued me.

"Thank you."

"A word of advice..." Jungkook continues, his tone indifferent. "If you can't swim, you really shouldn't go falling into pools."

"Sure, but it's not as if I fell in because I wanted to."

"..."

"...But, yeah, I hear you. I'll be more careful." It's not as if I have a history of falling into pools or something. Our conversation stalls. The muted sound of the hair dryer is the only noise in the room. Despite his indifferent tone and haughty advice, Jungkook's touch is gentle. When was the last time someone touched my hair like this? One year ago? Two? I can't even remember. Lighter than air, my hair flutters on the wind created by the hair dryer. The sensation of gentle male fingers combing through my hair puts me at ease. I feel like I could fall asleep again. A blush of warmth returns to my frozen heart, hardened over after the divorce. For the first time in a long time, I tranquilly close my eyes.

"Honestly, how neglectful can you get...?"

"What now? What are you talking about?"

"Split ends, dryness, breakage... There's nothing more heinous than damaged hair." Judgmental much?! I sit up in a flash, reflexively moving away from Jungkook's hands. Whatever warmth had been burgeoning within me is now getting colder by the second.

"Look, I have been a little preoccupied lately. I haven't been able to concentrate on my hair! Besides it's not like I even have the money to spend on superficial shit like that now."

"Pfft..."

"I don't have the time to go to a salon for a deep conditioning treatment or whatever!"

"...And?"

"And..." As I search for my next words, cold eyes, devoid of any emotion, regard me dispassionately.