Rapturous Pleasure: Chapter 1

The next chapter of their love story. Jungkook wishes Seokjin would open up a bit more with him, so he asks him to start being more selfish. Jin's not used to putting himself first, but Jungkook's warm touch and gentle fingers melt his worries away. Being "selfish" isn't always a bad thing when Jin's with the one he love.
"Never stop wanting more."

_______________

[A/N: Smut scene in the chapter. Minors proceed with caution.]

Seokjin's POV:

The sweet warmth of his kiss spreads from my lips throughout my body, igniting a fire within me. "Mn..." I mumbled. Palms, caressing my curves, trace lines down my body, gliding from my thighs to my ankles and back up to my underwear.

Jungkook, "..." Completely nude, Jungkook gently lays his body on top of mine. The heat of his skin pressed against me makes my heart throb with need and desire. "Aw. Your beautiful hair..." With his face pressing in close, I look into his eyes, instantly captivated by his quite gaze. "We really made a mess of it."

"Oh..." I reach to try and smooth my hair, when he grabs my by the wrist. "?"

"Don't bother. We are just going to mess it up again. It's about to get wilder." His hot breath grazes my lips. "You can fix it afterwards." Soft lips seal mine once again. The more the kiss deepens, the more I moan, swept up in the heat of the moment.

"Ahn... Mnn..."

"I can't wait..." Jungkook paused before saying. "...To see you lose control." His breath and mine intermingle, melting together. And, accepting Jungkook, we become one.

"Hah! Ah mm... J-Jungkook ah..."

"D-Does it hurt-"

"D-Don't g-go sl-low, I c-can t-take it-I, AH..." Jungkook immediately started pounding into me soon after I gave permission. "Y-Yeah ah...harder mmn..." My inner heat completely took over, I had no idea what I was even saying anymore. I reeked of lust and desires, it was all in my nerves. Not just my nerve, my eyes say it all. "M-More ah...k-keep g-go-ing mm..." Jungkook licked, sucked and kissed on my neck, leaving no parts free. He kissed me with such passion then broke it to warn me about what he was gonna do.

"S-Seokjin... I'm gonna..." He put his head on my chest, I hugged him close before he finished inside of me. Jungkook pulled out and plopped on the bed with me.

Afterwards, soaking in the afterglow. Jungkook runs his hand through my disheveled hair and sits up. Jungkook, "I'm going to go take a shower." Yah, nooo. Having grown used to his hot skin on mine, it feels cold when he abruptly leaves. Jungkook quietly pulls up the sheets to cover my exposed shoulders. "You sleep." You, huh. I was hoping he would stay in bed with me for a little longer. We could chat a little, look at each other, laugh. Just having him next to me would be enough. I can still feel lingering echoes of bliss within me, and I wanted us to savor that together. But that's way too cheesy to say out loud. Swallowing my words and brushing those thoughts from my mind, I nod.

"...Okay. Have a good shower." I stated. Eyes widening ever so slightly, Jungkook tilts his head to the side a little.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Everything's fine."

"I felt like you paused back there."