Special Chapter

[A/N: Smut scene in the chapter. Minors proceed with caution.]

Seokjin's POV:

One day. "I brought you lunch, JK." I said.

Jungkook, "Thanks." JK glances up at me, but only for a second before returning to work. He runs a modeling agency and his own clothing brand. On top of his usual modeling work, he's also been promoting the With Love fragrance. Suffice it to say, he's been extremely busy lately.

"Are you taking regular breaks?"

"Yes." I don't believe you. I don't get the impression he's taking breaks at all. The mug in front of him is still more than half full with the coffee from this morning.

"Should I make you a new coffee?"

"? Working on that clothing makes me feel whole." Widening his eyes ever so slightly, he looks at his cup. He poured the coffee himself. But evidently, he's been concentrating so hard on his work that he forgot it even existed. "...That's okay. I will make some more once I am done with this shit." Looking over a few documents, he reaches for his coffee and takes a sip.

"Cool. Well, I will just leave your lunch here then." When I place the tray in a corner of the desk, the suit on the clothing form catches my eye. It's the wedding clothing JK gave me. "No matter how many times I see that thing, I can never get over how gorgeous it is."

"That's my break."

"Um, what?" What's that supposed to mean?

"I have been tweaking the seams and stuff since the day before yesterday." He runs a finger over the waist portion of the clothing. "I have been working on the left side from the past two days, and I am going to start fixing the right side today."

"Fixing it?"

"Yeah. I may have forgotten about my coffee, but I took a break from my work to sew a little just a few minutes ago." When he says that, I notice the left and right sides appear slightly different. "No matter how late I get home or how busy I am, I make time to work on the clothing at least a little bit every day. It relaxes me." JK turns to face me with gentle eyes. However, there's a little twinge of pain in my chest.

"You may think of that as a break, but it really doesn't count as resting."

"My body may still be moving, but... Working on that clothing makes my heart feel full." JK shifts in his chair to look up, facing me head on. "I mean, you change every day, so I have to change the clothing to keep up."

"...Do I really change that much?" JK nods.

"The changes are subtle. I doubt anyone else would notice, but I do. Instead of making excuses about what you can't do, you've started to focus on what you can accomplish. Instead of letting your life be dictated by what other people think, you have started living for yourself."

"..."

"I mean, you get stuck and backslide sometimes too, of course. But you wake up every day ready to be a better person than you were the day before. I love watching you evolve into something more beautiful with each passing day."

"JK..." I had no idea he was observing me that carefully. Feeling both touched and a little embarrassed, my jaw clenches.

"It's only natural that this changes every day to keep up."

"..." His fingers explore the curve of my hips, and I startle a little, writhing under his touch. JK reaches out, taking me by the arm and pulling me onto his lap. He looks up at me with those icy eyes, stroking my upper arm.