dies

Demi

"Demi! Come to the dance studio!" Bianca yells into my ear through the phone before hanging up quickly.

I look confusedly at my phone before shrugging to myself and grabbing my bag of clothes. I wonder what they're up to, I thought to myself as I walk out of my apartment and down the street to the dance studio.

I was wearing a pair of soft grey sweatpants, and a lose white tank top that said 'cool story bro' with some red vans, and a 'queen' SnapBack on my head. Because why the fuck not?

I am queen.

Queen of dancing.

I snicker to myself, before grabbing the handle of the door from the dance studio and pulling it open. I ran up the steps, letting the door close by itself behind me before dramatically flinging the red curtains away and posing as I made my presence known in the studio.

"You called for the queen and the queen is here, what do you want?" I say, grinning stupidly at my girls.

Winter grins at me. "Look, she's here! Now we can get started," Winter says as she walks over to me, I threw my bag on the floor next to some of the chairs before turning to her and kissing her cheek.

"What can we get started? What the hell are you planning? And where are the boys?" I ask, slinging my arm around her shoulder as we walk back to the other girls.

Mack smiles smugly at me. "We are going to show the boys a little somethin' somethin' you know what I mean?" She says and my eye twitches.

"I am so not going to pole dance, I'm sorry chicas but I am not pole dancing again. Me and the pole are done, capich, fin, se acabó." I say before shaking my head frankly, turning around to leave as Marisol, Bianca and Alicia laugh, and Mack and Winter gasp at me.

"You pole dance?!" They squeal at me and I kept walking to grab my bag.

"It was a bad habit I pick up when I was younger, mom really teach me a lesson when she found out about the pole dancing. I am so done with it." I called out to them, and shrug on my bag.

"No, wait!" Alicia laughs. "We are not pole dancing. You must've heard Mack wrong, but we are going to give a small show to the boys, a little somethin' to show them what they're missing out on." She says and I drop my bag back down, raising my eyebrow at her as the conversation peeked my interest.

"What kind of small show?" I ask suspiciously, eyes narrowing at the chester cat smiles on their faces.

"Trust me, they won't be able to resist us after this."

I knew I should've stayed home when Bianca called me, I knew I shouldn't have come.

But now, the girls has convince me to make up a dance with them for the boys, with some help of Mack and Winter.

Now we were going to put our little show into action, now that Mack had called the guys to come here.

"No, no, no no no oh my god, are you all crazy?! A freaking lap dance in the end?! And I have to give it to Nick?!" I shriek, my fingers playing with each other as I look at the girls.

"If you won't, I freaking will." Marisol says and I narrow my eyes at her. You wouldn't dare, I thought.

"Stop being a chicken! Come on, have you ever given someone a lap dance before?!" Mack says and I pressed my lips at her, but could still feel the nerves building up.

"I have. Its just been a while since I gave someone a lap dance. I just don't know if he'll like it," I admitted quietly, looking at them through my eyelashes.