tres

Demi

"Ready guys?" I ask my friends as I walk over to them, my red dress softly trailing behind me, tickling my legs.

"Hell yeah," They grin at me and I smile, I turn around and stood in front of my group while the Legendary Stars walk into the ball room, looking around in astonishment and awe. It was fairly big for us both and had windows on one side of the wall so you can look out to the beach and buildings.

"Woah," They say in awe and I grin, we all chip in and bought this ball room for our tango. I also used it to teach kids, teenagers and adults how to tango while my friends went to their other jobs.

"Loving it?" I ask them as they stood in front of us, still looking around then spot us all dressed up.

"Yeah but we didn't know we needed to dress up," Nick says, looking a bit apologetic as he tugs on his navy sweatshirt.

"It's fine," I waved them off and gesture to my friends. "Ayúdales, por favor." (Help them, please.) I tell them and they nodded, they guide the group to the dressing rooms to get changed.

I smile as they disappear, before walking over to the stereo in my black heels, I bent down and put on some tango music to get started, I put it on pause until they come out again.

I'm guessing they don't know how to tango so I'm gonna demonstrate.

When they were finally dressed in the appropriate clothing and looking mighty fine if I say, they came out of the dressing rooms.

I stood in the center of the room, my hand outstretched and I motion with my finger toward Romeo.

"I'm guessing you guys don't know how to tango so we are going to show you how it goes, Romeo, vamos." I say and Romeo comes toward me, he stands a few feet away from me as I started to move my body swiftly.

I moved my hips and turned, placing my foot on the ground fiercely and took off the end of my dress to a skirt, and lift my arms in the air, swaying my hips a little as my hands trailed down my neck and back. I motion Romeo with my finger to come toward me and he does and we circled around each other, focus on each other as he throws his jacket to the side. We come at each other and I tilt my head back, my legs separating a bit as he moves his hand around my arm as if we were locking arms then stood up, I grab his arm and he spins me around, before grasping my hand as I put my hand on his shoulder, we leaned into each other as we almost did the split, he helps me stand up and I wrap my leg around his waist, twirling us around and stopping as I threw my head back to look at my friends and group. They had shock fill faces as they watch us and I threw them a wink.

We continue to dance together swiftly and quickly.

We finished off with me putting my leg stretch out as my other knees on the floor, Romeo knees before me and we stare into each others eyes as I tilt my head to look at him.

"Holy shit," I heard the Legendary Stars say in awe and amazed, I smiled at Romeo as we both stood up, our hands tangled together as we kissed each others cheeks.

"So it's kinda like that really, thank you Romeo." I say and grin at him, he winks at me and let go of my hand before going to stand next to our friends who were watching with amusement at the Legendary Stars.

"That was hot," The guys says while Winter and Mack awed in delight, they're jaws ajar with excitement as they shook their friends.

"That was beautiful, we gotta learn." They squeal and I chuckle before lifting my hand, gesturing to my crew.

"Pair up, we'll start off slow and steady until you guys get it; no one pairing up with their own team mate." I say and they immediately paired up, Nick walks over to me as I smiled at him sweetly.

"Ready?" I ask him as he stands in front of me, he nods and smiles at me.

"Yes I am," He says and I step closer to him, a few inches between our bodies as he grabs my hand while I wrap my arm around his shoulder, his hand rests on my waist.

"Your tense, relax Nick. Música por favor," (Music please,) I called to Diego as he was closer to the stereo, he press plays and music starts to play around the ball room. Nick relaxes his stiff posture as I help him with simple steps.

We practiced for a while until they kinda got it under their belt, talking softy to the other and getting to know each other.

"How long have you been dancing?" I ask him as he accidentally trips over his feet, trying to follow my movements but I steady him quickly, smiling softly as he gives me a sorrow look before looking back down at our feet.

"Thirteen years," He says, not taking his eyes off our shoes.

"Twelve years," I replay. He was looking at our feet, trying not to step on me and dancing more hip hop then tango. I softly let go of his hand and put my finger under his chin, I softly made him look up at me.

"Look at me and not at our shoes, your dancing more hip hop than tango." I tell him and he looks into my eyes before glancing back down at our feet. I shook my head softly, a smile creeping up on my lips as I stop dancing with him.

"You'll need some private lessons, maybe you can teach me hip hop in return." I tell him and he nods, smiling softly. We were the only two in the room, everyone else has left, talking with their new friends or going home.

"I think I do need it, when could we meet up again?" He asks me and I gesture around the room.

"Monday, here at four? I have tango classes to teach at seven till midnight." I say and he nods, smiling widely as he looks at me.

"Sure, I'll be here." He says and I nod, he turns around and walks into the boys dressing room to change out of his clothes.

I follow after him, turning off the stereo before going into the girls dressing room. I changed out of my dress into some dark jeans and a tank top with my white leather jacket. I left my heels on as I grab my bag, shrugging it on my shoulder as I grab my dress by it's hanger, I put it over my arm so I can hold as I walk out. I needed to wash my dresses when I get home. After turning off the lights and locking the door, I put away the stereo while Nick comes out of the boys dressing room, in his casual clothes. I move my long brown hair over my shoulder as I turn to him, smiling.

He was in his navy sweatshirt again with his jeans and dirty black converse, a duffel bag around his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm just locking up." I say to him and push the bars to a far end of the room.

When that was done, I walk over to him, my heels clicking against the brown wooden floor.

"Come on," I say and he follows me to the entrance, I push away the red curtains and walk down the stairs, Nick following me after I opened the metal door and into the street. I close the door behind him and lock it before turning to him.

"Today's been fun," I say and smiled at him. He grins at me, his cheeks turning a little pink shade.

"It has, I gotta say that you danced amazing with Romeo. Sorry for stepping on your feet," He says and I chuckle at him, waving him off.

"It's fine, and thank you." I say before I pointed at the sidewalk behind me.

"I should be going, I'll see you on Monday." I say and waved at him, taking steps backwards as he waves back at me, smiling ever so slightly.

"See you on Monday." He says and I smile before turning around, walking down the sidewalk. Walking into my apartment, I drop my bag on the couch and put my dresses in the washing machine, pouring in some soap then I turn on the machine. After that was done, I walk to my bedroom and sighed in content as I laid down on my bed.

Closing my eyes shut, I breathe out a soft content sigh that escapes my parted lips after remembering today's events. It was fun getting to know each other and dance.

I can't wait for our next rehearsal.