trece

Demi

I exhale deeply, my hands trembling from nervousness in my lap as I kept looking at the clock.

It was the day of the first tournament, and I'm a nervous wreck. They haven't called us yet, Legendario Revelación which means Legendary Disclosure, we just put them together and the room is packed with crews.

People leaned on the walls, others sitting on the chairs, some talking with each other. As I look at them, I notice they all have some Latin decent in them. The girls and I wore wore red dresses, up to our mid thigh, the guys wore suits with a red rose in their pocket, a mask for their eyes.

"Hey," Nick says softly, placing a hand on my shoulder, I turn to look at him as he softly smiles at me. "we're going to do fine, and we'll move to the next round. We know the choreography, have the clothes and the music, we'll be perfect." He says and I nod, smiling at him.

"Yeah, I know. Just nervous," I say and he smiles before leaning forward and pressing a light kiss to my lips, I smile and kissed him back before pulling away.

"It'll be okay, hey I'm right here." He says and I lean my forehead against his, closing my eyes briefly.

"I know, thank you." And he presses a soft kiss to my forehead. I lean back and open my eyes before standing up from my seat.

"I'm just gonna get a drink of water, I'll be right back." I say and he nods, then I turn around and started to walk down the hall to a water fountain.

I took a few gulps, before standing up and coming face to face with a guy I don't recognize.

"Excuse me," I say and try to move pass him, but he blocks my way and smirks at me.

"Hold up, not yet." He says, the tint of a Argentine accent behind it. I pursed my lips at him, glaring up at him. He was obviously taller then me, hair flop over his forehead, sweep to the side in a messy way, a growing beard, is built and looked older than me.

I immediately got the wrong feeling about this guy.

"Move, you're standing in my way asshole. I'm trying to get through," I say and he chuckles lightly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Not until you tell me your name belleza," (beautiful,) He says and I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Stop it, you dick. I already have my eyes on another man, and you clearly aren't him. So hazme el favor y te mueves carbón." (So do me a favor and move fucker.) I spat and he looks like it didn't offend him, his smirk only widens.

"Axel, me llamo Axel. De donde eres? Soy de Argentina," (Axel, my name is Axel. Where you from? I'm from Argentina.) He says and I sighed, knowing if I don't tell him he'll won't leave me alone.

"Demi. Y soy de México, te digo que es un placer de conocerte pero no lo es," (And I'm from Mexico, I'll tell you it's a pleasure to meet you but it isn't,) And gave him a sweet sarcastic smile before shoving my way past him and walking back to my crew.

I was burning with anger as I return, and they must've notice when they look up at me. "Que te paso nena?" (What happen to you girl?) Romeo says, slinging a arm around my shoulder as I scrunch my nose up, my crew surrounds me.

"Just some stupid son of a bitch trying to get it on with me, told him I had my eyes on another man yet he kept going. Fuck boys." I say through gritted teeth.

"And I, have my eyes on a certain woman." Nick says, smiling widely at me as he takes a step forward and kisses me. I smiled through the kiss and kissed him back, he pulled away and throws his arm around me.