veinte tres

Demi

"Okay guys," I say as I set my bags down and turn to look at my crew as we step out of the airport.

They had excited looks on their faces as they look at me.

I smiled at them. "I know that you guys want to go and tour around Barcelona but before you go, here's the hotel address where we are staying and remember to change your money to Euros because they don't use American money here okay? Now that it's the last tournament, we have to work extremely hard alright?" I say as I look at them.

They nodded eagerly. "Yep, yep we got it, we'll see you later! Bye!" And they all ran off to grab taxis, leaving Nick and myself with all their luggage.

"¡Enserio?!" (Seriously?!) I shouted as they left.

Nick chuckles beside me. "So, to the hotel then?" He asks me and I sigh, looking over at him then nodded.

"Yeah," I say and Nick whistle for a taxi.

It stops in front of us and the taxi driver gets out, he looks at us confuse with all the luggage beside us.

I smiled sheepishly. "No son mío, son de nuestros amigos." (They are not mine, they are our friends.) I say when he looked at me especially.

He nods and smiles, shaking our hands. "Bienvenidos a Barcelona, le espero que lo des fruten." (Welcome to Barcelona, I hope that you'll enjoy it.) The man says and I grin as we help put the luggage in the back of the taxi.

"Gracias señor," (Thank you sir,) I say to him as we got into the backseat while he goes to the front.

"Para donde?" (To where?) He asks me as he slides in the driver's seat.

I told him the hotel we were staying and he drove off.

I lean back in my seat and Nick wraps his arm around me, smiling at me. I smiled back at him before we look out the windows, marveling over Barcelona's beautiful landscape and city.

Once we have arrive at our hotel, we paid the driver before grabbing our luggage, with the help of some hotel helpers, and brought it up to our room after checking in.

The place we will stay in was absolute beautiful, enough to fit all of us and have some space.

"So," Nick says and waves his camera at me. "wanna get lost in Barcelona with me?"

"Absolutely."

A couple of hours later, after changing our money to Euros, we have been walking around Barcelona, eating different kinds of food and taking loads of pictures.

We were at a market, and I smiled as I found a stand selling hand fans. Moving away from Nick, I walk over to it and pointed to the white beautiful hand fan.

"¿A cuanto es?" (How much is it?) I ask the older woman from behind the stand.

She smiles at me and says, "A dos señorita," (At two missy,)

I grin. "Pues quiero uno por favor," (Well I want one please,) I say before fetching the money. I handed the money over to her and she gives me the fan. Receiving my change and fan, I turn back to Nick with a smirk.

Opening the white beautiful hand fan, I waved it really fast at Nick, saying secretly I really like you.

He knits his eyebrows in confusion at me.

I rolled my eyes before placing the hand fan over my lips, secretly telling him to kiss me.

He just looks at me even more confuse. "What are you doing?" He asks me but I stayed silent as I hold the fan to my lips.