viente cinco

Demi

"I slip some protection into your bag," Marisol says and I choke on my water, before looking up at her.

"You did what?" I ask and she smiles.

"Protection. Don't wanna have a little guy running around yet huh? Besides, we all know you guys are gonna do the dirty dirty tonight." Marisol says and my eyes narrow at her.

"What makes you say that?" I say and she smirks at me.

"The sexual tension between you guys is really obvious, but have fun! I wanna know the details when you guys get back!" Marisol says before grabbing my shoulders, spinning me around and pushing me to the boat.

"Like hell I will," I say and she rolls her eyes at me before hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Whatever, bye chica te amo!" ( girl I love you!) She says and I wave at her as I handed my bag to Nick then climb into the boat.

"Te amo también," (I love you too,) I say and she waves at us before walking back down the dock and to the van.

Couple of hours later, Nick was driving the boat, while I was under deck, making myself look sexy.

I stood up and look at myself in the mirror. My hair was down in sexy waves, I wore a white tank top with a black push up bra and very short shorts, with high heels.

"Nice," I said to myself before turning around and walking the steps back up onto deck. I realize it was lightly raining, with drops softly prickling my skin and the sky was filled with grey clouds. I ignore it as I walk up to Nick, who was steering the boat.

Grabbing his hand, I turn him to look at me. I flash him a sexy smile. "Hola amor mío, venga, vamos a bailar bajo la llueva." (Hi my love, come on, we're gonna dance under the rain.) I spoke to him in Spanish before dragging him to the deck, as rain lightly drop on us.

"Huh? Dems, it's raining." Nick says and I nodded as I turn back to him, smiling sexily at him.

"Lo se pero la vida es bailar bajo la llueva, no a esperar que pase la tormenta." (I know but life is dancing under the rain, not waiting for the storm to pass.) I say to him as I grab his hands in mine, he only looks at me with confusion.

"I don't know what you're saying," Nick says, shaking his head.

I smiled. "Lo se Nicolás," (I know Nicholas,) I say before putting my hand on his shoulder, his free hand lays on my waist. I lean forward so our chests were pressed together, and whisper huskily into his ear. "bailas conmigo Nicolás." (dance with me Nicholas,)

Nick turns his head to look at me, before nodding softly, probably understanding what I said.

We started to dance the tango, as the rain started to get heavier.

Wrapping my leg around his waist, Nick dips me and I threw my head back, my tank top now clinging onto me.

I heard Nick inhale sharply as he pulls me back up, and I press my breasts against his chest, our faces inches away from each other. "Hazme tuya Nicolás, solamente tuya." (Make me yours Nicholas, only yours.) I whisper to him before he spins me around.

Pressing my back against him, I lead his hand that was in mine on my neck before slowly pushing his hand down my chest, between my breath then to my stomach, before my thigh.

I lean my head back to whisper in his ear. "Soy tuya, ¿lo sabes?" (I'm yours, you know that?) Before I turn myself away from him and slide myself between his legs. Standing behind him, I jump so I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Hágame el amor Nicolás," (Make love to me Nicholas,) I whisper, before biting down on his ear lobe sexily, earning a soft groan from him. Now we were both soaked from head to toe, our clothes clinging onto our burning up bodies.

Nick then grabs my hand before trailing my hand down his bare chest, feeling his muscular and under my finger tips. I tremble, gasping softly as my hand touch his budge.

"Carajo," (Crap,) I mutter, feeling my body heat up even more before I got off him. Grabbing his button up shirt, I yank it off him and threw it to the side. I walk back to Nick, so I was facing him. His eyes turn darker, lust yet admiration swirl in his eyes.

"¿Que espera? Hágame el amor, te necesito Nicolás, hazme tuya por la noche, soy toda tuya." (What are you waiting for? Make love to me, I need you Nicholas, make me yours for the night, I'm all yours.) I say to him.

"Tu y yo, en la cama, haciendo el amor. ¿Lo puedes ver?" (You and I, in bed, making love. Can you see it?) I smirk at him before turning around and walking away, making sure to add a swing to my hips as I does so.

I heard Nick come after me, and before I knew it, he threw me over his shoulder and walk with me to the bedroom.

I think you know what we did next.

I smiled softly as I rub my nose against Nick's cheek, his hand softly caressing my lips as we hold our glasses of wine.

"Eso fue increíble mi amor," (That was incredible my love,) I murmur as he takes a sip of his wine as I kissed his cheek.

"That was amazing love, even if I didn't know what you were saying." Nick says and turns his head to kiss my nose. Smiling, I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know, I have to teach you Spanish." I say before taking a sip of my own wine.

Nick then drowns his wine empty before looking at me. "Then how do you say 'I love you' in Spanish?" He asks me and I lift my head from his shoulder to look at him.

Giving him a confuse look, I then said, "Te amo, why?"

Nick smiles at me before leaning his forehead against mine, his eyes were a mix of happiness, nervousness yet love.

"Te amo Demi," He whispers, before leaning forward and kissing my swollen lips softly.

My eyes widen at his confession, and felt my heart pick up. This man, that I had only met months before, had confess that he loves me. And I knew as he pulled away to look at me, that my feelings for him were something more than a lousy crush, something bigger. The realization drawn on me as I look at this weird, hip hop loving man, that I was head over heels in love with him.

"Te amo también Nick," I breathe.

You know, I actually had this chapter written a while back, but it got deleted, and that one had more details, and they dance a bit longer and Demi was saying a lot of things in Spanish to Nick but I don't remember what she was saying, so yeah, and that one was much more sexier and hot lol so I'm sorry if I didn't reach the sexy level on this lol, so yeah byeee.