uno

Demi

"Otra ves," (Again,) I say as I watch my friends dance before me.

They got back to their positions and did it again, only making the same mistake again.

"Otra ves chicos," (Again guys,) I say, crossing my arms over my chest as I watch them do it again. They stumble when it comes to spinning the girls around.

"Guys come on, una ves más." (one more time.) I say and they did it again but stumble after spinning the girls. I sigh as they stop dancing, looking over at me.

"Dems, I get it we can't get it now but we will soon." Marisol says, one of my best friends and is a part of my crew, she stands up from her seat next to the radio and comes over to stand by me, our friends following her.

They stood in front of me and gave worried glances at each other. "We have something to ask you," Bianca says, looking at me as she fiddles with her fingers, also one of my best friends.

"What is it?" I say and looked at them, Romeo decides to tell me since our friends wouldn't speak up and tell me, he's also one of my best friends and so is the others. Pretty much everyone in this room is my best friend.

"We need modern and creativity," He says, looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Tango is modern and creative." I say and they shook their heads, chuckling.

"Yeah but if we want to win the tournament then we need a little bit more then what we know," Alicia says, shrugging her tanned shoulders.

"Like what are you guys thinking?" I ask as I put my hand on my hip, giving them my full attention.

They grin at me, knowing I'm letting them talk about it while I listen.

"We could hold auditions, get another group to join us and help us win the tournament. No other Latin groups, we need something edgy, creative and modern." Diego says, watching me for any kind of emotion. He was another best friend of mine too.

I sigh as I look at their hopeful faces, wanting me to agree with them and let another group join us and show us how to dance their way.

There was only two boys in our group, it was Romeo and Diego. Then there was four girls in the group, including myself so there is Marisol, Bianca and Alicia.

They are my best friends and we've been together as a group for a while now. I'm the leader since I dance longer than them and have more experience, I started when I was only eleven.

They were right, we had tango on our side but if we knew another dance then we could win the tournament. Five hundred thousands dollars to us and get us out of our jobs and start doing creative stuff in Florida.

"Alright, fine." I mumble under my breath, thinking they couldn't hear me but they did. The girls squealed with excitement while the boys whoop.

They grab me and tug me into their group hug, laughing loudly while I grin at them.

"Awesome, I'll start putting flyers up with Diego." Alicia says, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the dressing room.

I shake my head at them as Bianca and Romeo grab their phones and started typing.

"We are going to make up a few accounts and see if anyone is interested." Bianca says and they waved to us as they walk to the dressing room to get change from their clothes.

"Please don't tell me I made a mistake by agreeing," I tell Marisol as I turned to her. She laughs and shakes her head, her red curly hair moving around as she grabs my hands.

"You didn't, this will be amazing. Me and you are going to set up this place, we'll start auditions on Monday until Friday," she says and wraps her arm around my neck, I roll my eyes as she drags me over to the dressing room.

I just hope I didn't made a mistake by doing this.

It was Monday and I didn't know if I felt excited about this or not.

With a coffee in hand, sunglasses hanging on my nose, I trudge my way to the theater lazily. Walking inside, I found myself with the room pack with people and sighed to myself. This is going to be a long day, I thought to myself.

I walk through them to the door that led to the stage, I yank open the door and walk onto the stage.

"Hola mis amores, vi que hay mucho gente hoy." (Hi my loves, I saw that there's a lot of people today.) I say to my friends as I found them lounding on a table in front of the stage, papers stack in front of them with their things hanging around.

They grin at me as I walk to the edge of the stage, sitting down before jumping off the stage and onto the red carpet.

"Ves! Te lo dije que vinean gente!" (See! I told you people were coming!) Alicia says, pointing a finger at Diego as he throws his hands up in surrender, giving her a lazy smile.

I rolled my eyes at them as Marisol and Bianca came to me. They greeted me in Spanish, we kissed each other's cheeks before walking over to the table they had set up.

"Just don't make me regret my desicion," I say to them, setting my bag down next to my chair and plopping my ass down. I set my coffee down in front of me, taking my sunglasses off and making them sit on my head instead.

"You won't nena," Diego says, leaning over and kissing my cheek. I sighed as he draps a arm around my chair, my eyes reading the papers in front of me.

"Let's get started then," Marisol says, clapping her hands together on my left and looking expectedly to Romeo who was at the end of the table, he yells out for the first group to come on.

The group walks in, nervous smiles on their faces as I glance up at them. By one glance, I knew this was gonna go terribly wrong and mentally prepared myself for what lays ahead.

"Start when you're ready Fireballs?" Bianca says, a little bit confused of their crew name as she looks up from the papers next to Romeo.

They nodded and got into formation, I look up at them and gave them my undivided attention as they started to dance.

My eyes widened by the time they finished their dance and the girls and myself squealed in surprise when the boys in the group teared their pants off, accidentally riping their underwear too.

I squeal, slapping my two hands on my eyes as I tried not to look at them. "Oh sweet baby Jesus," I muttered, turning my head so I can bury my face in Diego's neck. He chuckles next to me, his fingers drumming on my arm as he says, "Okay, thank you. You might wanna grab some extra pants though fellas, exit door is on your left. We'll call you if we make up our minds."

"Yeah, just cover yourselves guys. Okay, next!" Romeo yells and we heard the current group leaving.

"Are they gone?" I whisper to Diego.

"Yeah, coast clear chicas." He says and we all let out a sigh of relief, I pulled away from Diego and shook my head as I lean against the table.

"We did not need to see that," Alicia says from beside Marisol and we muttered our agreement. I look up as the next group came in and felt my hope plummiting to the ground. We are totally going to lose this shit.

"Start whenever you're ready guys," I say and lean my chin against the palm of my hand as I watched them, feeling a slight headache coming on. It was only eight in the morning and I don't think I could last much longer.

God help us, I thought as I watch them leave the stage and another group comes in.

Today's gonna be a long day for sure.    

My Christmas present to you guys :) Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, my new Nemi story is here :D