veinte cuatro

Demi

"¿Que?" I ask Nick, knowing he said something but the music was a little too loud for me to properly hear him.

He shakes his head, a blush appearing on his face. I raise a brow but shrug it off, maybe it wasn't that important.

After dancing, we paid for our food before leaving the restaurant and grabbing a taxi. We hauled a taxi before going back to our hotel.

Hand in hand, Nick and I walk back to our hotel. Opening the door, I see our friends already sprawled out in the living room, talking loudly and showing each other pictures.

"Hey guys," I chirp happily as I walk over to them with Nick.

We took a empty seat on the couch and look at them. "It's official, I want to move to Barcelona." Marisol says, throwing herself over Drake's lap.

I laugh but nodded. "Me too, gosh Diego your country is so beautiful." I say as I look over at him.

He looked overjoyed to be back in his home country, since he had live here when he was little. "Thank you, I'm glad you guys love it." He grins at us, his strong Spanish accent showing.

"Oh we should go to the beach," Winter suggests, leaning forward in her seat.

I nodded, pointing at her. "We have to, I wanna go to the beach while we can, do you know of any good beaches?" I ask Diego and he scrunches up his face in thought.

He then nods. "Yeah, I know a good beach. We can go tomorrow if you guys want," He says and shrugs.

I squealed as we all cheered. "Yes! We hittin' the beach tomorrow guys!" Alicia says, whooping as she high five me.

We talk some more, of where we went today and the things we saw. After some time, we all went to bed to get some rest.

When I finish showering, brushing my teeth and changing into some comfortable clothing, I walk back into my room and jump into my bed.

I sigh as I snuggle closer to the pillows, then after a few moments, I felt Nick's arms wrap around me and pull me closer to me.

"Hey," I greet him with a smile.

He smiles back at me and press a gentle kiss to my forehead, his arms circling around my waist.

"Hey princess," He murmurs in my ear as I tangle our legs together.

Nuzzling my head in his neck, I sigh contently as I laid with him. A thought then occur to me, I should ask him what he said earlier when I didn't hear him.

"Oh," I say and look up at him. "what did you say earlier? I didn't hear you because they decided to put the volume high,"

He blinks at me before smiling at me. "Its nothing, I was uh just asking you what the guy was singing." He says and I smile at him.

"Well he was basically saying to kiss me slowly and all that jazz, I love that song." I told him and he grins at me.

"Glad to know," Nick says before pressing a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, slowly yet softly.

Before things got heated, we pull away and I nuzzle my head back in his neck, his hand rubbing my back.

"Goodnight amor,"

"Goodnight gorgeous."

The next day, we are up and ready to hit the beach.

I grin as I walk down the sidewalk to the van that Diego rented yesterday.