diecisiete

Demi

Waking up the next morning with my face nuzzled in Nick's neck and his arms wrap around me, I never felt more content than I did now.

I sigh softly, smiling to myself as I cuddle into his muscular body, his soft snores told me he was still sleeping.

I laid on him for a few moments, before realizing I had the urge to pee. So softly, I peeled myself away from him then went into the bathroom.

I did my usual business before heading out, I grab a hair tie and tied up my hair in a messy ponytail before leaving my room, Nick still sleeping.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, and saw no one was up yet so I decided I'll start breakfast.

Grabbing the handle of the fridge, I open it up and thank the girls in my head that they went out yesterday and bought Spanish and English food.

I started to make some tortilla and grab out a pan. While I did this, I didn't heard footsteps coming to me.

Muscular arms wrap around my waist, and I squealed in surprise as they place a kiss on my cheek. I turn to look at them and saw it was Nick, smiling at me. I smiled back at him before leaning in and giving him a good morning kiss.

"Morning hermoso," (handsome,) I whisper against his lips, smiling ever so slightly.

"Morning gorgeous." He whispers back and we pulled away, he lays his head on my shoulder as I turn on the stove.

"I'm making breakfast, want to help?" I ask him, glancing over at him.

"Sure," And he plants a kiss to my temple and pulls away before going to the fridge to grab some eggs, I notice he was only wearing basketball shorts.

I watch as he bents over, his ass to me and I check him out, a goofy smile on my face.

"You're starring at my ass aren't you?" Nick says and I quickly look back to the stove, a sheepish blush came over my cheeks as he looks over at me, a smirk on his face.

I mumble. "Well you do have a sexy ass."

Nick's smirk widens as he stands up straight, carton of eggs in hand and closes the fridge door. He sets down the eggs next to me then walks pass me but not without slapping my ass too.

"You have a sexy ass too." He says and I squeak, before throwing him a glare as he grabs a bowl.

"Asshole." I say and he chuckles.

He gives me a look. "Do you want to see my asshole?"

I gape at him, that smirk widening as I look at him. I groan in frustration and shove him away from me, he laughs.

"Eres un idiota." (You're an idiot.) I say to him before grabbing other ingredients.

He cracks open a egg. "But I'm your idiot."

I shake my head, the smile not leaving my lips as I continue to cook with Nick.

"¡Huelo comida!" (I smell food!) Marisol sang as she came down the stairs, the rest of our friends behind her.

Looking over my shoulder, I grin at them. "Yep, and it's all done. Just help me put it on the table," I say and they nod. We set up the table, brought the food and got settle in. Before the food was almost done, I had put on some shorts and Nick a shirt.

Sitting down at the head of the table, I say with a smile. "Let's say grace." So we grab hands and said a prayer before digging in.

"Oh." I say during half of the meal, I raised my glass of orange juice and look at all my crew. "We've been together for this tournament for a month, and before we let you guys join, me and them are family." I motion with the flick of my head to my Latin friends. "We are family now. I like to be the first to welcome you guys to our crazy, loud Spanish family. ¡Familia!" (Family!) I say and smiled widely at them as they raise their glasses too, grinning widely.

"¡Familia!"

Two hours later, we all stood in a dance room across the street, working on our next dance for the next tournament.

"One, two, three, again. Uno, dos, tres, otra ves chicos vámonos. Again guys!" (One, two, three, again guys come on.) I urged, pacing in front of them as I watch them mess up the steps, again.

"Hey, this takes time and practice, we're going to get it right, okay?" Nick says, placing a hand on my shoulder, stopping me. I look at him, before sighing deeply and nodded.

"I know, it's just, I want us to win okay?" I tell him and he nods, giving my shoulder a squeeze.

He motions his head to the other side of the room. "Come on," And I went with him with no hesitation.

I slide down the wall and grab my guitar before putting it on my lap. I lean my body against Nick's, his arms wrapping around my waist as I laid my head on his chest. Strumming my guitar softly, I started to sing to him in Spanish, the song is Solamente Tu by Pablo Alborán.

"Regálame tu risa, Enseñame a sonar, Con solo una caricia, Me pierdo en este mar, Regálame tu estrella, La que ilumina esta noche, Llena de paz y de armonía, Y te entregaré mi vida," (Give me your laughter as a gift, Teach me to dream, With just a caress, I lose myself in this sea, Give me your star, the one that lights up this night full of peace and harmony, and I will hand my life to you,) I sang to him, a soft smile playing on my lips as he caress my cheek.

"Haces que mi cielo, Vuelva a tener ese azul, Pintas de colores, Mis mañanas solo tú, Navego entre las olas de tu voz, Y tú, y tú, y tú, y solamente tú, Haces que mi alma se despierte con tu luz, Y tú, y tú, y tú," (You make my sky, Have that blue again, Spots of colors, My mornings only you, I sail among the waves of your voice, and you, and you, and you, and only you, Make my soul awaken with your light, And you, and you, and you,) I sing to him, my fingers strumming my guitar strings.

"Enseña tus heridas y así la curará, Que sepa el mundo entero, Que tu voz guarda un secreto, No menciones tu nombre que en el firmamento, Se mueren de celos, Tus ojos son destellos, Tu garganta es un misterio," (Show your wounds and so it will heal them, That the whole world knows, That your voice keeps a secret, Don't mention your name, for in the heavens, They die of jealousy, Your eyes are sparkles, Your throat is a mystery,) I sang softly, starring up at him as he smiles down at me.

Finishing the song off, I let go of my guitar before grabbing his face in my hands, smiling as I lean my forehead against his. "Solamente tu tienes mi corazón." (Only you have my heart.) I whisper to him before pressing our lips together, kissing each other softly yet tenderly.

"Only you."