viente sies

Demi

"Guys watch this," I say, looking at my crew with a smile. They turn and look at me.

So I put my hands in the air before bending backward, then doing a handstand before three back flips. I landed on my feet and grin at them. "Ta-da!" I say and they clap for me.

"Took me a while but I finally got it," I smiled at them as I walk over to them.

"So, since we are here, my family has ask me to invite you guys to a party they have today. Do you guys want to come?" Diego asks us and I grin.

"I'm in," I say and wrap my arm around Nick's waist.

"Yeah let's go," Alicia grins at him.

"Alright, then let's go then."

Two or so hours later, we were all ready and in the car, driving to Diego's family party.

"¡Carro!"

"Coche."

"¡Carro! Es carro." (Car! It's car.)

"Pues yo le digo coche." (And I say car.)

"Y nosotros le dijimos carro." (And we call it car.)

Diego rolls his eyes at us while I laugh. I glance behind us and Nick throws me a wink, I smiled.

Reaching over, I turn on the radio and flip through the stations until I fell on one.

"Era lo bonito del mar, cuando estás a mi lado no hay otro lugar y era lo bonito de ser un par de enamorados." They sang and I gasp at the familiar song, grinning at Diego.

"Era lo bonito de ti, tú nunca te rendiste hasta verme feliz y es lo más bonito saber que nunca me has fallado." I sang, tapping my hand against my thigh.

"Ahora sé que es fácil decir que te olvidé, que lo nuestro nunca existió, que te fallé, todo por un maldito error se vino del revés." I heard Marisol singing behind me, she shoots me a smile.

"Siento que hoy te quiero más de lo normal, por primera vez el dolor es vertical, se hace cuesta arriba el tiempo cuando tú no estás..." Romeo sings next.

Then the ones who knew Spanish all started to sing. "Enamorate, te, te, otra vez, quiero recordarte que bonito es verlo, todo en una nube del color del cielo..." We sang the rest of the song.

I laugh as we finish, glancing over at them.

"And here we are!" Diego says, entering a grand mansion. Eyes widen, I felt my
jaw drop as he pulls up the driveway.

"I didn't know you were loaded!" I say, looking over at him as he chuckles.

"I'm not loaded, my uncle is." He says and he parks the car. We all got out and walk up to the mansion.

"Bienvenidos a la Sagrada's familia mansión, welcome to the Sagrada's family mansion." Diego says, opening the doors as I felt Nick grab my hand.

I smiled at him as we walk inside, and found ourselves with Diego's family. After greeting and introducing ourselves, we went to the backyard where there was even more people, I saw a couple of tables with food, others set up, a dance floor with a DJ set beside it and some kids playing soccer on the grass.

"So what you wanna do?" I ask Nick as we stand next to the food.

Nick smiles at me as he pours himself a glass of juice. "Uh, well we could play some soccer, how bout it?" He asks me and I nodded.

"You're about to get your butt kicked," I say, smirking at him.

He raises a brow at me. "Oh really? Then you're on Lovato." He says and my smirk widens, I grab his hand and pull him over to the kids.

"Oye, podemos jugar con ustedes?" (Hey, can we play with you guys?) I ask them in Spanish and they nodded, looking over at us.

"Si, por suspuesto." (Yes, of course.) One of the boys says and I grin at them.

"Let's play then."

"Ha! Kiss my ass Nicolas!" I say, stealing the ball away from him and kicking it over to one of the boys. I squealed as I trip over my feet and fall to the ground. Nick trips over my own feet and falls on top of me.

I laugh as he chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"You okay princess?" He asks me, propping himself up on his elbows so he wouldn't be putting all of his weight on me. I wrap my arms around his neck, smiling at him.

"Me? I'm perfectly fine, I'm on top of the world." I tell him, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"Awesome." He grins at me and kisses my nose, making me giggle.

"Wanna dance?"

"With you? Always."