once

Demi

"Vente Demi! Por aquí!" (Come Demi! This way!) Marisol yells through the loud music, pulling on my hand as we made our way through the crowd. We were at Neon Blue again, after rehearsing for our first show that is next week and I can't wait.

"Okay!" I laugh as she pulls me and we made our way to a circular booth where all our friends were sitting and hanging around. I grin as they greeted us and I slip in next to Gavin, he smiles at me and wraps his shoulder around me, I reach over and kiss his cheek. "Hey guys, what's up?" I say and they greeted me as well.

"So, drinks, on me. What do you guys want?" Marisol says and they shouted their orders to her before she goes and disappears into the crowd again. I talk with them, occasionally looking at Nick's direction who sat across from me, he always looks back at me and smiles. Today was a bit different in Neon Blue, since it was Friday, it was karaoke night. So of course there was people singing, some good, others not so good.

"Okay," A guy says as he hops onto the stage, a mic in one hand and a little piece of paper in the other. He watches as the person who was singing gets off stage, tripping since he was drunk and laughing loudly to himself. "Next up is Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato. Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato." He says and I gasp, looking over at Nick then at the stage.

"Esa puta!" (That bitch!) I say, realizing that Marisol must've been up to it and Gavin nudges me to get out, they all push us out of the booth.

"Go! Sing!" They urged us and I glare at them, not wanting to go up and sing.

"Come on, it'll be fun! I'm right there next to you," Nick whispers into my ear and grabs my hand, he softly tugs me to the stage as I blush in embarrassment. We got onto the stage and two mic stands were waiting for us, I took the one on the right as Nick stands next to me, two light beams flash down on us.

We look at the two tv screens in front of us and we saw the lyrics of a familiar song come up on the screen. Bailando by Enrique Iglesias came up, but the English version.

I smirk, I love this song so much.

Nick starts to sing, his hand wrap around the mic stand and looks over at me, grinning widely. "You look at me and, girl, you take me to another place, Got me feeling like I'm flying, like I'm out of space, Something 'bout your body says, "Come and take me."
Got me begging, got me hoping that the night don't stop,"

"Bailando, bailando, bailando, bailando, Tu cuerpo y el mío, Llenando el vacío, Subiendo y bajando, subiendo y bajando; Bailando, bailando, bailando, bailando, Ese fuego por dentro, Me está enloqueciendo, Me va saturando," I sang in Spanish, throwing him a sexy wink as the crowd cheers.

We sang and dance, getting the club so turn up as we performed. Once we were done, they cheer us on for another song but I shook my head, wanting to drink something for my slightly parch throat. Nick grabs my hand and pulls me down the stage, grinning at me as we walk through the crowd to our friends.

"Oh my god! That was flipping amazing!" Our friends say and hug us, laughing and complimenting us. They even recorded us too.

I smile as I sat down next to Nick in the booth, we reach for glasses of water and drank it down. We talk and laugh, enjoying the night.

A really sexy song came on, and Nick did the unexpected. I watch with wide eyes as he gets up from beside me and stands on the table before starting to dance.

I gasp as he does, people around me cheer him on as he looks at me, smirking.

"Oh my god! Get down Nick!" I squeal with laughter, but still smiling widely as he dance sexily. He grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it off completely, earning loud hoots and screams from around us.

I cover my mouth as I gap at him in shock, and he throws me his shirt. I caught it with my other hand and slung it on my shoulder as I got a dance from him. I remember this was him returning the favor from my lap dance, and I grin as he did this. He gets down on his knees and offer me his hand, I take it with a stupid smile. He helps me up on the table and everyone cheers as we dance together on the table.

We got down as the song finishes, and I was smiling like a stupid fool as Nick puts on his shirt again. "That was hot," I whisper into his ear and he winks at me.

"Only for you babe." He whispers back into my ear and I turn a deep red. I roll my eyes and softly shove his shoulder as he chuckles.

We spent our time there until two in the morning, and Nick offer me a ride since our friends were leaving.

I went along with him, smiling as I curl my hand around his elbow as we walk toward his car in the night, away from the club.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asks me as I got into his Jeep, slipping the seatbelt over me as he gets in and does the same.

"Yeah, I always have fun when I'm with you guys. But tonight, we turned it up!" I say and he laughs before nodding his head, turning on his Jeep and starting to drive.

"I had fun too. Are you ready for our first tournament match next week?" He asks me and I nod hesitatingly, before shooting him a small smile as he glances at me.

"Yeah, I think we have a pretty good chance on going into the next tournament, we've work really hard and I'm confident we'll move on. Everything is set and ready." I say and he nods, smiling softly at me.

"Yeah, I think so too. We have work hard, everything's going to be perfect, don't worry about it. The judges will be insane if they didn't pass us through." He says and reaches over, patting my knee. My eyes linger on his hand, wanting his hand to travel up north a bit, and put my hand over his, I squeeze his hand softly.

"Yeah, they'll be insane not to."

We got to my apartment soon enough, talking softly to each other. I was nodding off, trying to fight sleep when I felt worn out by the night I had. So I let out a deep sigh as Nick opens my door for me, before taking my seatbelt off and grabbing me. He picks me up bridal style and I curl into his chest as he walks me to my apartment, my eyes close as I felt like I could fall asleep any moment.

Nick stops in front of my door and sets me down on my feet, I smooth out my dress a bit as I unlock my door and open it, about to step inside.

"Hey Demi?" Nick suddenly calls for me before I could shut my door, I look up at him and smile gently as I saw he was fidgeting nervously.

"Yeah?" My voice dripping with sleep and he smiles down at me, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he rocks on his heels.

"Well, um," He chuckles nervously, his face turning into a scarlet red as he glances at me. "Would you, uh, go on a date with me?" He asks, his eyes searching my face for some kind of rejection. "I uh mean if that's what you want to, if you don't then I completely understand-" I cut him off.

I look at him, my mind suddenly clears up from its fuzzy sleepy state as I grin widely at him.

"You know what? I love to go on a date with you."