veinte uno

Demi

"Alright guys, from the beginning. Five, six, seven, eight." I say as I look at the mirror before me then we all started to dance, practicing one last time for tomorrow, the second tournament.

Finishing, I smiled as Nick dips me, my arm around his neck while he holds onto my waist, my foot pointing up.

"Amazing," I say and Nick smiles at me but before he help me stand up, he reaches behind him and takes out a rose before biting it between his teeth.

I burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh you are so cliche!" I laugh as he help me stand. A cheesy smile was on his face as he looks at me.

"It is for you," Nick says as he grabs the rose and hand it to me. I happily took it from him and grin.

"Gracias," (Thank you,) I said and peck him softly on the lips, smiling.

He kissed me back before throwing his arm around me as we turn to our crew while I put the rose behind my ear.

"Okay guys I think thats enough, we've worked extremely hard and I think it's perfect. Tomorrow as you all know is the second tournament, it'll determine if we move on to Spain to compete for the last tournament. Whatever happens, know that I'm proud to have you guys as my crew, mi familia." (, my family.) I say and smiled as I clasp my hands together, looking at my friends.

They cheered before grabbing us and pulling us into a group hug.

"At three, Legendario Revelación." Alice says as she holds out her hand. I put my hand over hers and so did the rest, we grin at each other.

"One, two, three!"

"Legendario Revelación!" We all shouted and cheered, throwing our hands in the air.

My lips curled into a giant grin as we all started to pack up our things and left the dance studio. Nick's arm wrap around my waist as we follow our friends to our hotel.

"So since its the last day in New York, how bout we all go clubbing?" Bianca suggests as we walk into the lobby.

I nod. "Sure, we can go. But I don't want you guys to get drunk, I don't want you to have a massive hangover tomorrow and can't dance." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah, a few drinks but not too many. Just don't get drunk." Nick says next to me.

"Awesome! We're partying tonight!"

Later that evening, I found myself in one of New York's biggest clubs, in a tight sexy dress and sitting on Nick's lap as we talk with our friends over the loud music.

"So what do you say? Wanna dance?" Nick asks me, leaning into my ear to ask me.

I smiled as I turn to him. "With you? Always." I say and stood up, I grab his hand and lead him into the dance floor, pushing our way through grinding sweating bodies.

Turning over to him, I smiled as the song change to Scream by Usher.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, we move our bodies together to the song.

"Kill the lights, shut 'me off, You're electric, Devil eyes telling me, "Come and get it." I'll have you like," Usher sings as I smirk as I whisper sexily the words in Nick's ear.

"Come and get it," And I smirk wider when I felt him moan softly.

"Take you here, take you there, take you under, Imagine me whispering in your ear, That I wanna take off all your clothes and put something on ya," Nick whispers the lyrics into my ear and I felt a shiver run down my spine as he pressed a kiss to my neck.

When the song hit the next verse, neon liquid fell from the ceiling and poured over us.

I grin to myself as I saw my hair starting to glow neon blue. I look over at Nick and saw he had neon over him too.

When the song end, I smiled as I look at Nick, drops of neon colors smeared his skin and clothes. I grab his face and kissed him, his arms wrap around my waist as they continue to pour neon liquid over us.

Breaking apart, I smile as I grab his hand and pulled him over to our crew. We dance until we couldn't anymore. The next morning, thankfully no one got drunk, so there was no bad hangovers; we were dressed in our clothes for our dance and ready to dance to pass to the final tournament.

At the moment, we were in Central Park where the tournament was being held. Many people had came to watch us perform, and I found Nick's brother, Kevin and his family amongst the people there. We said hi before we were rush off to backstage.

My nerves were bunching up again as I stood with my crew, watching as a crew was performing on stage for the judges. We were next.

I look over at my friends and smiled at them. They seem excited for it, confident that we'll move on to the next tournament and head to Spain. I was confident too, but I couldn't help but be nervous.

The crew on stage finished and round of clapping came from the crowd before we were called to go on stage. "Legendary Revelation!"

Well, it was now or never.

My crew smiled at me as I look at them, before I walk on stage alone.

Feeling confident, I smirk at the crowd as I ruffle my skirt and look at the crowd with my head held high. Holding my hand out, I motion with my finger for Nick to join me.

As he walks then stands next to me, he grasp my hand, fingers intertwining together as we look at the crowd.

"So," I said, smirking. "do you think you can keep up?" I say and the crowd cheered as we started to dance.

When we finish the dance, a grin emerges on my face as I wrap myself around Nick.

The crowd goes in a fit of cheering as Nick puts me down on the floor, our crew walks over to us and we wrap our arms around each other before bowing. We thank the judges and the crowd before getting off stage to let another group perform.

I was sitting on a chair when all the groups have finished before they called on all of us to go back on stage. Quickly grabbing Nick's hand, he squeezes my hand as we walk on stage, flashing me a reassuring smile.

Walking on stage, we stood with the rest of the groups as we look at the judges.

I bit down on my lip nervously as I watch the lady from the first tournament stood up from the judges table, clipboard in hand and mic as she looks at us. "You all were amazing, but only two groups will move on to Spain. There, the groups who will be choosen will have a month in advance to practice for the final tournament. To the ones I will call, you have move on. You will go head to head in Spain. The ones that I don't then that means you are eliminated, your efforts have been fantastic. Now, the groups. . ." She trailed off, looking down at the judges to earn a nod from them for her to continue.

She nods then looks at the clipboard. "The first that will move on is. . ."

I felt Marisol's hand quickly grabbing mine as we hold onto each other, leaning in to hear what the lady has to say. I silently hope that Axel's group doesn't get chosen.

"Young Fire!" She says and I watch as Axel's group jump for joy. Are you serious? You've got to be shitting with me, I thought to myself as Axel locks eyes with me and throws me a wink. I quickly glared at him before moving my gaze back to the lady. She paused, while everyone focus their attention back on her, a suspenseful silence overcame us. My knuckles were turning white as I grip hard on Nick's and Marisol's hands, waiting impatiently.

The lady then brings up the mic to her lips and looks at all of us, before saying, "And the next group to move on is. . ."