sies

Demi

"Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, he fell in love with his best friend, when she was around he was filled with nothing but joy," Justin Bieber sang in the background as I danced, facing the window walls.

I sway my body, moving my arms around while I moved my hips. I heard people walk into the room but didn't gave it much mind as I dance.

As I danced some more, someone else jump in and followed my moves. It was Nick. I smiled at him and turn around, bringing my knee up then down.

I moved my hips as Nick came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and swaying with me. I grin as I wrap my arms around his neck then he grabs my hands and twirls me around.

I smile at him as he starts to sing the lyrics to me. "I will catch you if you fall, I will catch you if you fall, I will catch you if you fall, if you spread your wings then you can fly away with me," He sings softly and I wrap my arms around his neck, leaning my forehead against his as he puts his hands on my hips while we swayed together softly.

When the song ended, our crew cheered and threw their shoes at us. I laughed, pulling away from Nick and turning to my friends as they whistle and clap their hands.

"Oh guys, so tango today?" I ask them as they nodded, grinning at me.

"Tango." They agreed and we all left to the changing rooms. After I slip on my dress, the girls cornered me as I was putting on my heels.

"So, what was last night with you and Nick?" Winter asks me with a teasing smile as I rolled my eyes.

"We were just dancing," I tell them and they gave me unconvinced looks.

"Right, we so believe you." Marisol says and they murmur their agreements. I rolled my eyes at them and stood up after lacing my heels.

"It's just dancing girls, what harm can come from dancing? Vámonos," (Let's go,) I say and they followed me back to the room. They push me slightly when I stop walking when my eyes focus on Nick, he was looking hella good in just dress pants and a white T-shirt.

"Wepa chica," Bianca says and the girls gave me teasing looks. I tore my eyes off of him and rolled my eyes at the girls, pushing them back slightly.

"Hey, he's hot what else can I do? We are surrounded by men that are fucking attractive, am I right?" I say and they agreed with me. So I stood in front of them all as they walk over to their male partners and smirk.

"We're doing the Argentine Tango today. The Argentine Tango is a very romantic, emotional and passionate dance, its like a fluid dialogue where the bodies talk and surprise each other step by step. There will be a lot of leg movement because it's eighty percent of the dance, waist down. It's very smooth, suave but you'll get it soon. Música por favor," (Music please,) I say and walk over to Nick as they start the music. I grab his hand and he puts his other hand on my wiast while I touch his shoulder with my other.

"Your Hip Hop, I wonder how ever you will survive ballroom." I tell him and he raises a brow at me, smirking slightly.

"Your tango, how will you survive hip hop?" He says before we started to dance together.

"Let's see about that Jonas," After we dance together for a bit, I decided to show him some leg movements.

"Now, you gotta kick your foot in between my legs," I tell Nick as I look at him expectedly, his eyes widened at me and he gulps.

"B-But I'm a man, I shouldn't kick you in between the legs, that's something I shouldn't kick." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Softly, you're kicking me softly. Or else I'll kick you back," I say and he gives me a nervous look. He slips his leg between my legs before kicking me a bit too hard. "Oh Jesus," I moaned as I let go of him, bending down slightly as I felt myself hurting.

"Softly Nick, that's my fucking pussy." I say, after I felt myself stop hurting then stood up straight. I slip my leg in between his legs and kicked him a bit hard.

"And that's my fucking dick," He groans, bending down as he covers himself with a pain expression. I pursed my lips at him, raising my brow.

"Now we're even, I'll kick you hard every time you kick me hard, if you do it softly then I'll kick you softly okay? We're gonna do this until we get it right mijo," I tell him and he nods.

We kept kicking each other between the legs until Nick got it right, I smiled to myself as he kicks me softly between the legs.

"There you go, softly Nick." I murmur to him as I slip my leg in between his legs, kicking him softly as my heel hits his ass lightly.

He smiles broadly at me, leaning his forehead against mine as we swiftly yet smoothly started to dance together.

I rub my foot up his leg till his side, his eyes watching as my foot rubs back down his leg. I leaned down, my leg outstretched backwards as I look up at Nick, my arm around his waist as he brings his hand down to my ankle before running his hand softly up my skin to my hip, making me gasp softly as I felt myself tremble a bit, his touch raising goosebumps in my skin.

As he pulls me back up, I pull my leg up so it was pointing to the windows and he twirls me around. While we were stuck head deep in our dance, we didn't know that our friends left and it was only Nick and me in the room.

Our bodies were pressed together as our feet danced, my nose softly rubbing against his nose, our lips inches apart as we moved slowly.

Honestly, I was getting emotional with the way that Nick hold me and dance with me. He held me like I was a million bunks, so fragile and gentle that it leaves me breathless as I slide beneath his legs, my arm tangling around his leg as I slide against the floor. He helps me back up softly, his chest pressing against mine as he tucks his head on my shoulder.

After I twirl around by myself, I went back to Nick as I wrap my arm around his neck and he lifts me up as my body wrap around his while he spins us around.

So smooth, so suave and so gently. I was practically in awe as Nick rub his nose against mine, our eyes closed as he puts me back down on the floor, I was aware of his hand under my mid thigh, his other arm wrap firmly around my waist as we swayed together. I kept my eyes close because I could feel the tears threatening to fall.

We stop dancing and just stood there, leaning against each other as we breathe in heavily from our intense dance routine.

I pull away from Nick, dropping his hands as I open my eyes and gave him a watery smile. "That was good, that was real good. You're learning. We'll keep dancing until we feel each others movements, we're getting there." I tell him and gave him a thumbs up before turning around and walking to the girls changing room.

"Real good," I mutter as I sniffle, rubbing my eye to wipe away the unshed tears. My heels clack against the wooden floor as I walk away.

I'm speechless. Just, speechless.