diesciocho

Demi

I look up into the mirror, sweat drooling down my face, my white tank top and grey leggings cling onto my figure. Gosh, I really worked myself out today, I thought to myself as I stare into my reflection. Pieces of my hair hang in front of my face, already out of the bun I put it in.

"Alright guys," I say, standing up straight from bending over and turning to my already sweaty and exhausted crew. "I think that's it for today, let's head back to the hotel." I say and smiled at them.

They made noises of agreement, tired from the hours of dancing and practicing.

"You did amazing today Winter, just gotta teach me how to perfect that move." I say as I walk over to Winter, slapping her ass softly and giving her a grin.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Hell, you keep falling on your ass. Of course you do," She says and I laugh as her as she hands me a water bottle.

"I'll get it eventually," I say then turn to the rest of our friends. "You guys can go, I'll clean up."

"Okay, see you then." Marisol says, waving a hand at me as they left the room, leaving Nick and me alone.

"I'll help you," Nick says, smiling widely at me as he walks over to me, shirtless and also sweaty.

"Thank you," I smile at him as I put my hands on his chest and gave him a peck.

"Anything for you babe," He tells me, winking at me before going over to grab the table we used to put our things on. I went and grab the chairs we used, before hauling them off to the supply closet we got them from. Nick puts the table in the closet and I put the chairs in also before going back to get more. After we clean up, Nick grabs his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"I'll go tell them that we lock up and return the key back to them." He says, referring to the people in charge of this dance studio. I nodded, smiling as I grab my bag and hold it, also grabbing the keys for our hotel room.

"You go do that, I'll wait here." I say and he nods before leaving the room. Turning the lights off, I walk out too and lean against the wall after locking the door. Waiting for Nick to return, Axel approach me from down the hall, a smirk on his face.

I so didn't wanted to deal with him now.

"Que quieres ahora Axel?" (What do you want now Axel?) I ask, annoyed as I look at him.

"Nada," (Nothing,) His smirk widens. "solo quiero saber si quieres bailar conmigo?" (I only want to know if you want to dance with me?) He asks me and I frown at him.

"No, solamente bailo con Nick." (No, I only dance with Nick.) I refuse to dance with him, Nick was the only guy I would want to dance with, no one can replace him.

He chuckles at me, shaking his head a little. "Vamos chica, hazlo. Por favor, solamente es un baile, nada mas. No te va a doler." (Come on girl, do it. Please, it's only a dance, nothing else. It's not gonna hurt you.) He says and I narrow my eyes at him, my fingers grip the strap of my bag.

He's up to something, that's for sure.

"Ya te dije maldita sea, bailo con Nick, el y solamente el, ahora hazme el favor y vete que ya me esta molestando-" (I already told you damn it, I dance with Nick, him and only him, now do me the favor and leave because you are annoying me-) I was quickly cut off when he suddenly leans to me and slams his lips onto mine.

My eyes widen in shock, and I quickly started slapping his arms as he traps me against the wall, keeping me in place as I try to fight against him. I tried to pull my lips away but he bite down on my lip, hard.