viente siete

Demi

"Okay, okay amor," I giggled, pulling away from Nick's lips, he just kept kissing me. "I need you to stop kissing me for a minute because I need to see where the hell we are."

"But your lips--" He kisses me again. "--are so--" Another one. "--addicting." He says and I laugh, pushing him away from me softly.

"Okay, okay I get it, but let me ask for some help alright?" I say, smiling at him before turning around and walking up to a person on the street. I spoke to them in Spanish, asking for directions since it seemed that Nick and I got lost while wandering around Barcelona.

As they were about to point me in the right direction, people started to scream and run our way.

"Uh, ¿que está pasando?" (what's happening?) I ask the man, looking at him with confusion.

"¡Torro!" He yelled, before bolting down the street also.

"¿Torro?" I ask myself, before realizing what he meant. "Oh! ¡Torro!" I shriek, before turning around and grabbing Nick's hand before forcing him to run with me.

"Run Nick! It's a bull!" I yelled at him, running with the crowd as I heard frighten screams from behind us.

"What do you mean? That's a load of bull!" He yells back and I scoff.

"I meant the animal! The actual one! Not a load of bull!" I yelled and yank him down the street.

I turn my head just in time to see the bull come into view, running down the street wildly.

My eyes widened and I look at Nick, noticing he wore a red shirt.

"¡Quítate la camisa!" I screamed at him. "Take off your shirt! It's red!" His eyes widened with realization before he lets go of my hand and yanks his shirt off, throwing it away then grabbing my hand and yanks me into a ally.

Nick presses me up against the wall, covering my body as we watch the bull run pass and down the street.

I let out a sigh of relief, dropping my head on his bare chest. Nick chuckles, hands on my hips as I look up at him.

"I never thought I would be running away from a actual bull," He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Here in Spain, you'll see a lot of that, bull races, bull fights, those kind of stuff. I don't know why people do it, it gets you killed." I say, smiling at him.

Nick smiles at me, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Me either, but now I don't have a shirt." He says and I giggle before pushing him away from me. I lean off the wall and grab his hand, tugging him back to the street.

"Come on, let's buy you a new shirt." I say. We found a store quickly, and when we walk in, the employees look at us with confusion.

"Torro," I explain simply and they nodded, seeming to understand.

I drag Nick over to the men clothes, then find him a new shirt. After purchasing it, Nick puts it over his head before looking over at me.

"Where to now?"

"The dance studio mi corazón."

"¡Cinco, sies, siete, ocho!" (Five, six, seven, eight!) I say, before breaking down into our dance. Nick grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

We practice our dance routine a bit more, and after it was done, Nick pulls me to the side.

"So, I'm thinking, for the gran finale, a jump." Nick says and I look at him, my brow raising as I chug down some water.