#55 - Encounter

Jennie opened the cop car door quickly with fear still inside her. She was still wearing white bathrobe and no time for her to changing with other proper outfit in emergency situation like this. She just realized if the cops who did the surveillance around Blackpink house are only two cops, it made her more upset and angry when she grabbed a walkie-talkie from car dashboard in a rush.

"emergency call! emergency call! Jennie Kim's here! I'd like to report there is an incident occurred in Blackpink house... right now! Send cops or any other security officers or ambulance here right now! Can you all hear me?! Hey! Please hear me! Please respond me! Respond me right now! Hello!!!" Jennie said loudly in upset on walkie-talkie.

On the other situation, when Lisa ran towards the big pink door, Jisoo said something loudly on the terrace.

"Lisa! The cops are on the way! they will come with ambulance too! Take Jennie inside the house quickly as I'll take care of Chaeyoung inside!! Hurry up hurry up!!!"

"ne Jisoo unnie!!! Wait me!!!" Lisa responded loudly when she was still running towards big pink door.

As soon as Lisa stepped outside the door, she started to hear some of various siren sounds from the distance. Her stare looked at Jennie who was still communicating through a walkie-talkie inside empty cop car with car door opened, as scared feeling still adorning Jennie's face, followed by some cops and ambulance's siren sounds that getting close to the Blackpink house.

"JENNIE UNNIE!!!" Lisa shouted.

It made Jennie surprised. Her head turned to the voice source calling her outside the car on the sidewalk in front of big pink door.

Lisa ran quickly to the cop car for taking Jennie back into the house when 4 cop cars, an ambulance getting close to the Blackpink house, everything looked moving in a rush quickly and so riot. 5-6 police officers, 3 medical staffs including some of medias , presses, many people around even masternims all arrived in crime scene. 2 cops started laying out police lines around the crime scene, making people separated in some distances from police lines, but then they all become one big crowd again.

"Unnie! Let's go back inside it's not safe here!" Lisa said quickly when her hands grabbed Jennie's hand to help her got out of cop car. Lisa also thought the situation is so chaos and uncontrollable because some of people outside the police lines, masternims even some people who considered as Blinks started to scream in fear, cried, calling their name loudly, hoping The Pinks are fine when most of their hands recorded everything happened by their cellphones and cameras.

"no Lisa! We're still in danger now! I should call the cops until I really know they're coming by my own eyes!" Jennie said in panic, still sat on the driver seat inside cop car. She is still not realized yet if the cops , helps already arrived and some of cops already inside the house to got the corpses out.

"no all the cops already here now, medical staffs too, come on unnie please calm down. You can see all of them now" Lisa said in full of understanding tone, still stood outside cop car when Jennie was still sitting inside. Lisa turned her head away just for showing Jennie that the situation was getting safe and sound.

Jennie finally realized now they're not alone anymore. Cops, medical staffs were busy handling everything on the crime scene still. She heard people around, some of Blinks called out Jennie and Lisa's name loudly on and on, as a sign of wishing, praying Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo are okay.

Jennie got out of the car slowly as she was still trembled in fear and trauma, her face looked pale and panic, still hard to breathe. With the help of Lisa's hands, finally Jennie started walking for a few steps away from empty cop car, then they both hugged each other very tightly. Jennie cried in deep of Lisa's hug when Lisa tried to make Jennie calm by caressing her back, to let Jennie know that all of this hardship, incidents, terrors are finally over.