#49 - A Long Night

"...... my hubby, Rosie... is it hurt still?" Jennie began to ask in doubt. She scared if suddenly Chaeyoung could grab her hand and throw it away because of angry feeling, Jennie felt so.Chaeyoung held Jennie's palm on her face, stroked it gently. The rain was still pouring them both.

"It's not as hurt as what I feel inside my heart" Rosé said.

"I apologize to you... I'm so sorry... I... was never meant to do that I swear" Jennie said carefully so that her hubby could forgive her again this time.

"You didn't appreciate me unnie, I'm not enough for you, I just trying to love you, treat you very well with all my heart.... but look what you have done to me" Rosé said.
"My hubby, I didn't mean to do that...... I'm really sorry....you disappointed to see me saying thanks to Lisa just right in front of you?"

Rosé started to open her mouth to say something but she choose to be silent. Then she thought that she and her wifey were kind of feeling exhausted of the problem that they both had, the stabbing incident case is still unfinished.

Jennie kept stroking Rosé's right cheek gently. She tried to attached her own forehead slowly on her hubby, and Rosé lowered her body a little just to balancing her standing position with her wifey due to their height difference so that Jennie can lean her forehead against Chaeyoung easily. Made them both only separated by their own forehead and pointed nose.

But afterwards, Rosé couldn't help her tears away when Jennie cupped both of her hands on Rosé's chipmunk cheeks. It made Rosé sobbing harder than before.

"Hubby, release all your tears and emotion inside, here right now..."

Rosé sobbed hard without hesitation, she felt fragile again, her heart broken into small pieces but then she felt a pleasure wind blowing came inside her heart and mind as she felt that her wifey was still with her here in heavily pouring rain. The thunders appeared for a few times.

Jennie can't help the feeling to cheer up her hubby, Jennie wanted to show that her wifey is now really with her and her hubby is not alone.

"My hubby is being a fragile woman now...same like me sometimes" Jennie thought.

"I'm so tired of all this, my wifey..." Rosé said. She faced down, looking at her bare foot.

"Look at me, right now. I said, look at me my hubby!" Jennie shouted. Both of her hands cupped her hubby's cheeks again and directed her hubby's face to facing her. Now their eyes met as Rosé was still trying to stop sobbing and controlling her emotion inside.

".....I've....felt your true love on me, my hubby. And you don't need to say "I love you" to me anymore. You're so protective to me... and I feel....."

Rosé was still silent. Her eyes blinked a little because of thunder lightnings appear again.

".....My hubby, Rosie....can we...try to... can I have a....kiss on the lips...from you? From my own hubby, my only one hubby... Just a little, I... really... want your kiss on me... You've fought all this just to save me... It's for paying all this mistake from my side to you so far in my life...." Jennie said in hesitation when Rosé remained silent listening.

Jennie held her hubby's waist close gently, made both of their wet body attached. Rosé's right hand reached her wifey's jawline, as her heart beats so fast. She thought if Jennie really need a kiss there on lips as they both often failed to do it for having a real romantic kiss. Because Rosé thought it shouldn't supposed to happen too, her love for Jennie didn't need to be showed by this kind of action. Rosé felt her love is always there purely for Jennie only. Only love that she has for Jennie, and no hatred inside her deepest heart.