#34 - Black Day

Jennie felt something moved on top of her head. The strokes felt so smooth. She grabbed and held that smooth hand with her eyes were still tearing.

She took the hand and looked at it for a moment. Thought.

"My hubby... Wait... I don't think it's...." Jennie thought.

She looked up beside her.

It was not Rosie's hand....

"Hi Jennie, we meet again here."

It was not Rosé's hand but that was mysterious man appeared just in front of her. He was back again. He took out the knife from his pocket with sadist eyes, like both of his eyes were starving to kill the dark brown haired girl. He wore all black outfit with black mask that covered his mouth and nose with black toque on his head. Jennie could see it was the same knife that ever stabbed her hubby a month ago.

He hit Jennie's face to the wall under windows out of the blue without any warning.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Jennie shouted. She was throwned away to the wall, fell down on the floor very quickly. Her lips started bloody a little, cried in fear. Jennie realized there was nobody around her. Only Rosé who was still unconscious in bed and the insane guy in that patient room.

Then he grabbed Jennie's arm harshly to got her up, pressed her on the wall. The knife was still held on his right hand. Jennie's body trembled.

"Please...don't kill me...please...." Jennie begged. She sobbed hard in fear and shocked.

The man laughed in sarcastic.

"Just shut up your mouth! I've been waiting for it since a very long time. I've tried to be patient to not do this and it's the right time"

He tightened his hand on Jennie's jaw on the wall when she was still crying, frightened.

He lifted the knife with his right hand. Jennie saw the knife sparkled to her eyes because of the sun light's bouncing came in from the window.

"What do you want from me?!! Why do you want to kill me?!! I can give you money but please don't kill me....don't...." Jennie gave courage to herself to asked the man although she was in very afraid feeling, her body sweating.

"You know what Jennie, I want to make history, by killing you. One of member from a very famous girl group called Blackpink!!! And I'll be very proud of that. Just stop crying b*tch!"

He tightened his grip on Jennie's neck on the wall. It made Jennie was getting hard to breathe. She became more panic and couldn't do anything more. Her foot was started lifted a few inches from the floor because the man's hand was very strong to lifted her.

Jennie kept trying to released herself by pulling his hand out of her neck, but she couldn't.

"Aa..aa....hh..help mm...me..." Jennie tried to scream to asked for a help but her voice didn't able to come out clearly as the man's hand tightened her neck with more pressure. She started out of breath.

"Hahaha help you? There is no one can help you now! Even the blonde haired girl there is still dying. Your hubby is getting close to death!"

The knife was getting closer to her stomach but Jennie kept holding on his right hand very hard to not stabbed her when her breathe almost ran out.

"God, please help me. I'm so helpless... I don't wanna die, I haven't met my hubby yet... We both haven't met yet for a very long time. God please....just help me with all of Your beneficient..."

Suddenly, Rosé started to open both of her eyes, slowly. She felt it was really hard to open her eyes as it was still feeling very heavy. Finally she could make it through, passed the whiter light from that unknown place, to released herself out from those pulling hands. God let her to went to real world, to gave her a second chance to live her life again.