#5 - Bon Appétit

But Rosé's tears were still there, her eyes looked wet.

"No... It's nothing. My wifey...." Rosé said. Jennie was still cupping her hands on Rosé's cheeks, her right thumb wiped the tears on Rosé's eyes.

Suddenly the breads popped out, results a quite shocking sounds.

*popped out sounds*

"Ouch!" Rosé surprised. She leaned on Jennie out of the blue, Jennie held her hands with surprised expression because saw Rosé surprised too.

"Ahh that's just breads popped out" Jennie said.

"Ah okay, let's just have a breakfast now. But I don't find other food here as we don't buy foods yet again at the mall... So are we going to eat these breads still or we will buy more food outside?" Rosé said, she didn't want to care about her sad feeling.

Jennie walked fast to the very corner kitchen cabinets. There she found pasta and green chillis inside.

"Look here! Ta daaa...." Jennie said, she lifted those two stuffs to showing for Rosé.

"Ooh wow, really?! Aishhhh" Rosé giggled.

Jennie laughed.

"I will cook it for you now, my hubby. Please sit there, relax and wait ok?" She directed her point finger to a chair near dining table.

"Noo I will help you my wifey. Let me..."

"Nope Chaeng, please sit there for me. We have to hurry up to the beach today"

Jennie started busy in the kitchen, took of all the kitchen equipment, pan, water and some stuffs.

Suddenly Lisa came to the kitchen, she woke up already.

"Wow, good morning Chaennie. You both wake up very early today" Lisa said. She walked towards to busy Jennie cooking, peeked what she was doing.

"Hey good morning Lisa" Jennie said.

Lisa hugged her from behind and lifted her when Jennie paused cooking for a while. Her right hand held spatula.

"Kyaaa..." Jennie screamed in cute voice when her foot didn't step on the floor due to Lisa lifted her. Then Lisa put her back.

Lisa laughed.

"What are you cooking?" Lisa asked.

"I'm cooking pasta for my hubby. Do you want to?"

Lisa's eyes widened.

"Ooh hubby... Yes yes... Okay I want pasta too please" Lisa surprised. She knew about that nickname "hubby and wifey" between Rosé and Jennie.

Lisa looked at Rosé sat alone near dining table with a glass of water.

"Hmm... What happened between you both? Wake up in the very early morning like this?" Lisa asked. She sat beside Rosé.

"We both are going to the beach after this. Jennie told me last night that she wanted to go the beach... Just two of us, you know, a date"

"Ahh okay, so I don't think me and Jisoo unnie can go with you both to the beach as well"

"Yes... She wanted to spend more time alone together with me, she told that last night too. But... Lisa, are you okay with this? I just thinking about how you feel about this" Rosé asked. She thought about Lisa.

"I want to go too but that's okay,  just go you both. I feel that Jennie miss more time alone together with you and me with Jennie have already often spent our time together" Lisa smiled to her.

"Really?"

"Uh hum. Just go with her, Chaeyoung. Have fun and have sweet time together" Lisa smiled again.

"How can she be so beautiful and kind at the same time. Ah this Thai girl can't make me have a hate feeling to be in this big girl group" Rosé thought.

After 15 minutes waited, the foods are ready.

"Lisa?" Jennie asked. She sat in front of Rosé on the dining table chair.

"Yes Jennie?"

"I cooked pasta too for Jisoo unnie, don't forget to tell her for having breakfast ok?" Jennie said. Her hands busy poured pasta onto the empty plate for Rosé.

"Yea okay I'll tell her later" Lisa answered.

"Here is for you, hubby" Jennie said again. She put full plate of pasta for Rosé. Lisa looked at Jennie's hands served foods for Rosé.

"Yaah where is mine?" Lisa asked a bit impatient.

"Wait....aisshh here..." Jennie poured pasta to an empty plate again for Lisa, putting plate in front of her.

"yaaay... Thank you Jennie hehehe" Lisa nodded happily. Rosé giggled.

"Thank you my wifey" Rosé said.

"Bon appetit..." Jennie clapped her hands in a cute way. She had served food for herself already.

"Lisa, Jisoo is still sleeping?" Jennie asked. The three of them started to eat.

"Yes, she is very tired last night" Lisa answered.