#54 - Actions

13.48 pm

*gunshot sounds, glass sprayed across the floor from the broken window.

Both Rosé and Jennie were still holding each other's close on the fridge in the kitchen. With all the love desire feeling that they both still feel strongly growing inside each other's heart and minds, with their united love to always take care of each other and loving each other as well as to keep their love promise forever, Rosé moved in a quick respond dragging, holding her wifey's body close by pushing her own body towards the floor behind big kitchen table on the center, making them both fell laying on the floor with Rosé was on top of Jennie's body.

Jennie, who was feeling terrified as hell, she cried with her face hidden on her hubby's neck on top of her, with both of her bare hands held her hubby's white bathrobe and back that still half untied revealing her hubby's body, Rosé kept holding her wifey so tight with eyes closed. The second gunshot sound occurred, followed by next 4-5 times gunshot sounds occurred. It became the black day they ever had since live together peacefully in that beautiful pink big house since a long time.

Two or three shoots around kitchen's wall occurred again when Jennie kept crying under her hubby, she felt scared and very worried although there are cops who keep an eye on them already outside.

"AAAAHHH!!!" Jisoo shouted.

"UNNIE!!! AAAHHHH!!!" Lisa's shouting voice heard, followed by some heavy stuffs, equipment, glasses, light bulb including clock on the wall, everything began to fall harshly, broken one by one onto the floor and some gunshot sounds again. Both Jennie and Rosé were still laying on the floor, holding each other very close tightly behind big kitchen table on the center when they could hear all chaotic sounds, voices heard coming from Jisoo and Lisa including cops' loud command voices.

Jennie kept crying with painful terrified crying voices heard clearly by Rosé's ears, meanwhile Rosé was still hugging her wifey very close when Jennie kept holding on Rosé's back very tightly.

Rosé decided to look at her scared wifey under her. Jennie looked sweaty and her face was very wet because of tears, following her breath was so uncontrollable and her asthma appeared again. Rosé thought that her dearly wifey needs motion sickness patch that maybe could help to reduce her pain feeling but in this emergency time like this, it's very impossible to take where the patch itself was in a drawer on her wifey's bedroom at the 2nd floor. Suddenly Jennie's panic attack appeared, following her asthma getting increased as her breath was getting irregular since couple of minutes before.

"Unnie everything will be okay shhhhh calm down" Rosé said in whisper quickly, still kept protecting and understanding the panic feeling that still felt by Jennie, her hands caressed Jennie's cheeks, wiped her tears and arranged her wifey's hair quickly, Rosé held her wifey's shaky hands as Rosé also still trembled in fear behind kitchen table.

"I'm so scared... I'll die today my hubby, we both will die today and I don't wanna lose you for the sake of our love" Jennie said in panic still in the middle of her cry, still trembled and scared.

Jennie was still looking at Rosé's face above her with teary eyed. Rosé was still looking at her wifey's eyes deeply like saying through her eyes "I'll keep protecting you forever no matter the barriers of love that we both have seems so silly to be seen by anyone else in this world. You're my real world, my wifey... your love is my drug for me and no one can change that... you'll be safe..."

Slowly Rosé moved her face forward onto the girl she loved most under her, like she was about to kissed Jennie right there on the lips, like about to give another try just like what Jennie really wanted and needed although it's against her own beliefs. Then both of their nose attached to each other, their both lips opened a little with some of their breaths fought each other in a few inches distance on lips. Jennie gulped in fear between hope, Lisa and Jisoo's shouts, cops voices outside, riots and gunshot sounds still can be heard dimly by her ears and mind.