#9 - The Beach (1)

After 1 hour driving, they both arrived at the beach.

Rosé stopped the car at the parking lot. The place was so beautiful and windy. The sun got a little bit shiny, it was almost 9 am. She got off the car to opened car door for Jennie.

Jennie smiled to her, Rosé giggled. She offered her hand for Jennie to got off the car for taking a walk together.

"Thank you my hubby" Jennie took Rosé's right hand and closed car door.
"You're welcome my wifey. Come on let's go"

They both walked onto the beach by intertwined fingers each other, Rosé kissed Jennie hand, the two girls stepped on the stoney road towards sandy road.

"The place is so beautiful wow Rosie!" Jennie said with a loud voice. She was amazed to see the sea directly by her own naked eyes. She also felt the blowing wind stroked her beautiful long brown hair, her neck and every inch of her skin.

"Ooohhh yea it's so....beautiful oh My God...." Rosé said.

As soon as they arrived on the beach side and stepped on the sand, Jennie ran leaving Rosé.

"My hubby! Chase me!" Jennie screamed in very happy tone. She ran away from her.
"Yaaahh Jennie!!! Wait!!!" Rosé laughed, she ran to chasing Jennie.

They both ran in laughter. Rosé started to feel happy again now. She realized this incredible feeling was so amazing to feel, with Jennie, everything will be fine.
"I'll catch you!!" Rosé screamed again.

She was running to chase Jennie while Jennie was about 2 meters distance from her.
Jennie laughed, she ran so fast, breathless.

Then Rosé caught her from behind, she held Jennie close and tightly. Jennie closed her eyes like afraid to be punched by her. They both laughed.

"Awww" Jennie said.
"Got you my wifey" Rosé giggled, they both breathless.

---------------

"So, what actually do you feel these days that burdened your mind?" Jennie asked as they both sat on sand.
Rosé looked at the sea. She felt calm and peace to be in this place with Jennie. Just two of them, looked at the sea, flying seagulls, heard a slow ship horn sounds from the distance, sea sounds... She lost in this moment.

"I miss Joohwangie, my parents, Alice..."
"Oohh my hubby, you know I miss my parents too"
"You have called them today?" Rosé asked, looked at her right side where she saw Jennie's left face side.
"Not yet, I'll try to call them after we got home later because right now I don't want to be disturbed by anyone, I'm on a date for a day today with you so no distraction for today too"

Rosé surprised.

"So your parents are distraction for you?"

Jennie surprised.

"Ah no no I mean, I can call them later and right now I don't want to do things related work, family and something else"

Rosé nodded.

"Are you jealous about me and Lisa?" Jennie asked out of the blue. She grabbed Rosé cheeks, made Rosé's head turned facing to her. Rosé was silent, she held Jennie's hands while still held on her cheeks.

"Please answer me my hubby"

It was such a complicated question for her. She didn't know how to answer it although the answer were still two words only "yes" and "no".
Rosé took a breath.

"Rosie! Please say something to me. That's something I'd like to know because you seem hide something on me. I can feel that. Okay if you are jealous, I'll start to stay away from Lisa as much as I can so you won't feel bad about it again and wh..."

Suddenly Rosé hugged her close, made Jennie stopped talking, surprised.

"It's not a jealous feeling like that Jen, there is just something I felt but it's very hard to explain to other people"
Rosé released her away from hug. She held Jennie's cheeks.

They both looked in each other's eyes.
"You don't believe me" Jennie said.
"My wifey no... Please don't say so"
"You still hide it on me?"

Rosé took a breath again.

"It's just hard sometimes for me to make it through" Rosé said.
Jennie hugged her again, put her arms around Rosé's waist. Her forehead leaned on the blonde girl left head side.

"We have to work hard still, Rosé. I know the life that we are in now is not an easy thing to do. Being far away from family, live this life as famous girlgroup like this. But please don't give up on me, on Lisa and on Jisoo because we all love you Rosié" she kissed Rosé's head and cheek.

Rosé held Jennie's hands that still wrapped on her waist, closed her eyes to feel all these: blowing cool wind, Jennie's hug, beach weather and beautiful blue sky. She felt so peaceful.

"my wifey?"
"Hm?" Jennie responded. Still hugged Rosé.
"If I were a man, I'd like to marry you. We will buy the rings and tomorrow we will get married"

Jennie chuckled.

"Rosie! Aisshh... We both are already hubby and wifey, right?"

Rosé laughed.

"Yes you're right"