#37 - Night at The Hospital

As the night came, after Jennie finished to fed Rosé for a dinner and Manager Oppa visited Rosé in hospital an hour ago for checking about her new condition, Jennie felt sleepy and tired. She was still sitting on the chair beside bed.

Jennie yawned. It made her face expression was very cute to see.

"I'm sleepy...hmmhh..." Jennie said.

"Please sleep now, unnie" Rosé said. She caressed Jennie's palm hand on the side of bed.

"Where can I sleep? Hmm... I think I'll sleep on the couch..." Jennie said. When Jennie started to got out of the chair, Rosé held Jennie's hand. It made Jennie surprised and fell back to sat again.

"You can sleep beside me, tonight my wifey..." Rosé said with begging eyes.

Jennie stunned, she looked at Rosé's eyes. How much Rosé wanted Jennie to be with her always. Jennie also looked at the bed, the bed was also big enough to sleep for 2 persons inside, started to think if Rosé had thin body as well.

Jennie smiled. Then without say anything, she went to bed beside Rosé slowly. Lay and covered her body in one blanket to slept together. Jennie knew what Rosé wanted, she also miss the feeling of her alive body next to her. Suddenly Jennie felt so grateful.

She held Rosé close by putting her right hand on Rosé's shoulder, wrapped around Rosé's chest. Rosé positioned her chin above Jennie's head, she held Jennie's hand that rested on her chest by her left hand.

"This feeling again, God... I'm really thankful. My wifey is here with me now... She is sleeping with me, again. Her body is on me, I can feel it again... I'm very happy..." Rosé said inside her mind when her stare was on somewhere to the window and felt Jennie was with her again in bed.

"My hubby, Rosie..." Jennie started to talk.

"Yes my wifey...You don't sleep yet?"  Rosé asked in smooth tone.

"I can't sleep... It's my first time ever, again to sleep with you. Tonight I feel so peaceful. I'm happy... We both have passed through a lot..." Jennie said with eyes were still opened. Her face was on Rosé's right shoulder.

"I feel so happy too" Rosé said. Her eyes were still looking at the window.

Jennie got up but on the bed still, she looked down at Rosé's face once again. Held Rosé's face and kissed her cheek, nose and forehead with slow kisses. She also gave Rosé a peck on her lips.

Rosé felt surprised, she closed her eyes.

"I love you, my hubby. My younger sister. A clumsy girl. Fake angel with upside down white wings" Jennie giggled. It made Rosé laughed.

"I love you, so much, Jennie unnie, my wifey. A true talented girl in rapping and dancing, who ever forgot the lyrics when rapping" Rosé teased her, she giggled.

"Yaah my hubby! don't break this sweet moment of us! Okay I'll sleep on the couch now" Jennie said when she was getting out of bed but Rosé pulled Jennie's hand.

"My wifey, I'm really sorry... I just...can't help to tease you. I just miss you so much. I need you to sleep with me, by my side..." Rosé said. Suddenly Jennie felt pity and guilty again. She didn't want to regret like what happened on her bad dream last time.

Then Jennie moved to top on Rosé's body slowly, still in one blanket with her hubby, with both of Jennie's thighs wrapped around Rosé's waist. Jennie really miss hubby and wifey moment together with Rosé, as she felt moment with Rosé could turn out to be very sweet and more romantic than when she was together with Lisa.