#26 - Cares

Lisa looked standing in front of Jennie's bedroom door. It was around 2 am or 3 am. She was about to check out if Jennie was fine or not because she knew Jennie would sleep alone. Lisa's hand touched the doorknob to open the door, but she was in doubt.

"I'd really like to comfort her. Is she fine inside? Rosé is still not here with us and Jennie-unnie is still feeling broken. I want to hug you now, Jen, comforting you with my crazy kisses as I used to do to all members. I wanna cheer you up" Lisa thought.

When Lisa tried to open the doorknob, it was locked. She surprised.

"Jennie is really need some space. Alright..." she thought.

When Lisa stepped for 7 steps away from Jennie's bedroom, then the door opened slowly. It was Jennie stood on the doorway on her bedroom. She looked at Lisa which 7 steps away in front of her. Lisa could hear the creaking sound of Jennie's door behind her. It made Lisa stopped her step, but without looked at the older member.

"Lisa..." Jennie said. She was still standing on the doorway.

Lisa didn't respond anything. She was silent. Thought about she wanted to accompany Jennie on her bedroom, to slept together again or even comforted her so that Jennie could be back happy again. Jennie only could see Lisa's back in front of her. Silence.

Suddenly Lisa felt there were both hands wrapped around her belly from behind. She also felt her back was warm, but she was standing still. Didn't talk anything, faced down on the floor.

"You checked on me?" Jennie asked.

"Uh huhm" Lisa responded.

"I still feel sad, it's killing me inside" Jennie said with cracking voice. Still back hugging Lisa from behind.

"Can you sleep well unnie?"

"Yes I can, but just for some minutes. Although I feel sad, but it's the first time I feel relax because I felt Rosie on my side again. Even I can feel she hugged me. She was really hugged me Lisa" Jennie said with smooth voice. She smiled.

"Ah really? She slept with you?" Lisa asked. She held Jennie's hands that still wrapped around Lisa's belly.

"Uh hum, yea. You know, I miss my hubby. Very much..." Jennie said.

Lisa gulped. The way Jennie said "my hubby" was really touching. She turned around facing the older member. Jennie looked in Lisa's eyes with a sincere smile. Lisa touched and stroked Jennie's chubby cheeks which looked like delicious dumplings.

"You're so beautiful Jennie, I'm crazy about you" Lisa said. She smiled.

"Thank you my boo" Jennie said.

"My boo? Wae?" Lisa asked.

"It's just simply that you can always makes me easy to say something, it's naturally. So you're my boo, Lalisa" Jennie giggled a little. She couldn't laugh a lot because still felt sad about Rosé.

Lisa giggled. She was about to say "Jennie, I love you so much" but Lisa felt it's just somewhat of her feeling. At least, Lisa was very happy when everytime she can help the older member always. In up and down. To all what Jennie had been through in this crazy world.

Jennie felt the same. Suddenly she felt so good to know there are 2 persons in one group that love her very much. They are Rosé and Lisa. Her hubby and also her boo.

"I know I'm the most wanted girl here. Also I finally know that I'm a naughty one here" Jennie said. She put her both long arms around Lisa's neck when Lisa wrapped her hands around Jennie's waist.

"Aww Jennie unnie! Te-hee!" Lisa said by blinking her one eye. She was just trying to make Jennie happy again with so many ways that she could.

Jennie smirked and laughed a bit. She pushed her lips towards Lisa's face with eyes closed. It made Lisa surprised.