#42 - Wifey's Deep Thoughts

Jennie POV

"I love Jennie"

I heard Lisa said that, by my own ears. I just got out from Jisoo's bedroom after taught her English for almost 1 hour as we will have upcoming busy tight schedules, including preparation for world tour as well.

I stood still in front of Jisoo's bedroom, with my ears were still paying attention to what happened in the dining room. Then I heard my hubby's voice as well, her voice sounded like someone who felt upset, keeping an angry feeling for a long time, or.... maybe it's a shape of jealousy?

"That's so good to know, we both love the same girl in a group, even you seem a very special person to her" my hubby said.

I admit if me and Lisa are inseparable. Since she is the most charming person, crazy, smart and sweet since the first time I met her joining in our group. This Thai girl is such a perfect. She knows how to sing, dance with her own style, and talking about her abs O My God...she is very sexy. Besides, she is the most generous girl, even she persuaded my hubby to went for a date with me alone, even though it's a tragic date that I ever had... But then, I believe everything happened for a reason. No matter it's good or bad.

Then I waited for a few moments to hear what would Lisa said. Oh she is my boo and I love her too, very much. I felt a bit scared and nervous. Sure I knew they both sometimes argue each other. Even it makes Jisoo laughs too when everytime she looks at Lisa and Rosie arguing, especially if it's food related. My hubby loves food very much, and loves me sincerely.

"Are you jealous, Chaeyoung?"

Lisa's voice, words made me stunned and speechless. What would she do? I thought about myself can harm their both sweet friendship, or more than that, their sweet sisterhood that started to be built and growing since they both met for the first time on trainee days.

There was a long pause after that. I didn't know what they both did in the dining room. I didn't dare to look down from upstairs at that time. Then a guilty feeling appeared inside me, that feeling appears again to me, it's killing me and I became not feeling good. As I was so selfish to not taking care of Rosie, I didn't pay attention enough for her feeling to me in more than 5 years we live together. My hubby and I were so rarely to spend time together, which she really wants our time together, as much as we can.

"Aaa...aaahhh it hurts Lisa"

Oh my hubby was still in pain. It means I should change the bandage again for her so that she can speedy recovery, can get back to work soon again with me, Lisa and Jisoo. I felt my heart more hurt when I heard her groaning, she hold her pain, my own pain. Last but not least, she has saved me, my life. Rosie is my real hero.

"Oohh! I'm sorry" Lisa said. From her voice, I can tell she was really regret of accidentally behavior that she just did to my hubby. See? Lisa is a well mannered girl, polite, even I feel that I should learn more from her. She is a professional woman as well and that makes me love her so much.

"I like fighting with you, Chaeyoung but not fighting about this topic. I love Jennie, like Jisoo unnie loves Jennie. Like Jisoo unnie loves you, and finally like I love you. Do you understand?"

Wait... Is she really say that???

 "...I love Jennie"

"...like Jisoo unnie loves Jennie..."

"...like Jisoo unnie loves you..."

"...and finally like I love you..."

"Do you understand?"

I was silent, again.

Lisa, my boo... She said that. She loves me, she loves my hubby, so....it means she loves Jisoo too.