#12 - About To Happen

After around 30 minutes, Rosé woke up. She opened her eyes.

"Jennie, wake up...it's almost dark..." Rosé stroked Jennie's cheek which look a like cute dumpling. Jennie's head was still on her shoulder.

"Uhmm... We will go back home now?" Jennie asked.

"Yes" Rosé answered, smiled.

Suddenly Jennie's phone rang, it was incoming message from Jisoo.

"Jennie yah, please bring us foods to home. Thank you!" Jisoo said.

"I need to buy some foods for Jisoo and Lisa first before we go home today, Chaeng. I think they're hungry"

"Oh that's okay no problem, let's find foods over here"

Rosé began to walk by taking Jennie's hand again. Suddenly Jennie remembered about the mysterious man that she saw up in the hill. She tightened her hand on Rosé's hand.

"Are you okay my wifey?"

"Aahmm yy..yeah...keep walking my hubby"

Rosé smiled and continued to walk out towards gate.

They found a food stall where sell some foods. Jennie's eyes widened as she saw fried chickens there.

"Ah perfect, Jisoo would really love that chicken" Jennie said, giggled.

Rosé laughed.

"I think Lisa wouldn't mind about chicken, but if we can find pork then no doubt about that" Rosé said.

"Ah yes she loves eating pork" Jennie said while walking towards food stall.

"Oh my wifey, to make it quick, I'll go to parking lot now then bring the car to here. Please wait for me to pick you up here ok?"

"Alright, be careful my hubby"

Rosé began to walk to the parking lot when Jennie was busy bought foods for 2 other members at home.
After 2 minutes, Jennie finished buying the foods. She walked towards the side of the street. Waited for Rosé to came.

On the other street, Rosé drove her car to the food stall area to pick Jennie up. She tried to find Jennie.
From the distance, Jennie waved her hand with her sweet gummy smile to Rosé's car as she waited on the side of the road near food stall.

"My hubby over here!" Jennie waved her right hand, her left hand held a big paper bag with full of food inside.
"Ahh okay we will go back home now my wifey, this is such one of my best days in my life that I can spend my full day today just with you. You should know that I love you very much Jennie" Rosé smiled to her as she saw Jennie still from the distance from inside the car.

But suddenly, Rosé knew that it won't be a good day at all. That instinct that she learnt from Jennie, it proved on this day.

"Oh no...no no no..." Rosé said. She looked at a man with all black outfit ran towards Jennie who was still waving on Rosé happily. She saw him brought a knife on his right hand. She didn't able to look at his face clearly because it's covered by black toques and black face mask as well.

Suddenly Rosé remembered a moment when Jennie took her time to recite a letter from herself, a day when Jennie had a show on vlive regarding Jennie's solo debut. She said "my wifey..." mentioned those words to all Blackpink fans, as if Jennie was kind of explain that they both had a special nickname for each other by "hubby and wifey" which made Rosé really happy, at least until now.
And now, eveything will change for Jennie. Rosé was trying really hard to make that change would not be happened.

Rosé stopped her car when she saw that man was running got closer towards Jennie still. With all her brave and afraid feeling of losing someone that she loved most, she opened the car door and ran to got Jennie as quick as she can.

"Rosie! Hey....." Jennie said.

The man kept running and came from left of Jennie's side. He lifted the knife. Jennie had no idea what was going on as she kept looking at Rosé who kept running towards her, just trying to protect Jennie.

Rosé caught and held Jennie close quickly. Turned around.