#7 - Doubt

Rosé remembered about the toast breads.

"Jennie" Rosé called her name.
"Hm?" Jennie responded, she was still chewing the food then looked at Rosé.
"How about the breads? Where are they?" Rosé asked.
"Don't worry, I already put them on the plate. Why? Do you want to eat them too now?" Jennie asked.
"Ooh what bread?" Lisa asked.
"There are 2 slices, we both just toasted it" Jennie answered.
"Lisa, do you want it?" Rosé asked
"Yes...if you let me, Chaeng" Lisa said.
"Okay just eat them for you, maybe for Jisoo too" Rosé said.
"Alright"

30 minutes or so later...

"Okay so we are ready to go now..." Jennie said. She was so ready to go for a date to the beach with her hubby, wore a simple yellow dress with white Adidas jacket and sport shoes.

Rosé wore a white t-shirt with pink jacket, high waist blue jeans, and white sport shoes.

She looked at Jennie when Jennie stood on the doorway. Rosé thought about the dress color that Jennie wore. A yellow one, which is Lisa's favorite color.

"Ah they both are such very close to each other. But they are so close, right? I'm just on the other side" Rosé thought.

Lisa stood with surprised when she looked at Jennie with that outfit while Lisa was only wearing her pyjamas still.

"Waaa Jennie kyoo.... Yellow dress wow...so shiny... You're so beautiful!" Lisa said. Her eyes widened.

Jennie smiled sweetly and giggled. She spinned turn her body around like a princess who ready to the ball party.

"It's your favorite color, Lisa and the beach weather is hot so by this color I won't get hot anyway" Jennie giggled again.

Rosé just stood still on the terrace, smiled. She still looking at Jennie and Lisa's interraction.

"They two...aisshhh" Rosé thought again.
"Come on Jennie" Rosé said.
"Ah okay, bye Lisa" Jennie said. Then suddenly Lisa grabbed Jennie's cheeks and kissed her.
"Ahh Lisa yahh..." Jennie looked disgusted. Resulted a very cute face expression.
"Beautiful" Lisa said and kissed her cheek again.
"Aisshh enough...kyaa" Jennie screamed in cute voice.
"Hehehehe" Lisa laughed.
"Oh My God... Lisa..." Rosé said. She suprised, giggled. Covering her mouth laughing.
"Chaeng!" Jisoo came out and leaned her chin on Lisa's shoulder from behind. Put her hands on Lisa's waist.

Rosé turned her head.

"Jisoo-unnie? You woke up finally now"
"Have fun together for you and Jennie" Jisoo said happily.
"Thank you unnie... We will" Rosé said with a smile.
"Bye Lisa...Bye Jisoo.... Don't forget to eat the breakfast. I've cooked for you too Jisoo unnie..." Jennie said when walking together along with Rosé.

Jennie grabbed and held Rosé's arm close.

"Bye Chaennie!!!" Lisa said. Jisoo waved her hand for both of them from the doorway.

Inside the car...

Rosé was the driver in that morning. But she was silent for a while before went.

"My hubby? Let's go?" Jennie said. She sat on passenger front car chair. She looked at Rosé with questioning look.
"Jennie, I..."
"Hmm? What?"
"I...I don't think it's okay if we go now" Rosé said. She looked down.
"Wae? What's wrong?"
"I don't know... But I really want to go with you now"
"Don't worry my hubby, it's our time to spend together. I don't know if we can have free time like this again in the middle of our busy schedules. What are you worrying about?"

Rosé just mumbling, she took a breath.

"You think about me and Lisa?" Jennie asked. Rosé turned her head facing Jennie. Looked at her. She didn't brave to say something. Actually it's not just about Jennie and Lisa but something else that Rosé felt. She was still feeling not good about this trip.

Jennie smiled.

"Me and Lisa are sisters. We all are sisters, you know? So don't be jealous my hubby. Because basically I love you..." Jennie got her face closer to the beautiful blonde girl on driver seat.

She kissed Rosé's left cheek slowly and quite long. Rosé closed her eyes. She felt her kiss was very sincere and calm to feel.

"I just feeling something will happen to us Jen. But I don't know it for sure..." Rosé thought. She looked in Jennie's eyes.

Jennie held Rosé's right cheek.

"My hubby, do you love me too?" Jennie's thumb stroked her cheek.
"Of course I love you too my wifey" Rosé said. She kissed Jennie's forehead, she was about to cry. Confused with what she felt.

"God, please protect her, if there is something happen, just please protect this girl of mine" Rosé prayed inside her heart.
"You cry ohh my hubby..." Jennie said.
"This is happy tears, I really miss our time together, and here we come it's the time finally" Rosé giggled, tried to stop and hide her tears.

Jennie grabbed tissue from her sling bag and wiped her hubby's tears quickly.

"if you have something that burdened your mind or your feeling, please tell me Chaeng. You know, we all here with you and if there is one among us has a problem we will try to figure it out together. Remember, you're not alone. We all are far away from our family too so please, my hubby, I love you so much" Jennie said after she wiped Rosé's tears that got down on her cheeks.

"My wifey, do you know, what I'm feeling now?" Rosé said in cracking voice.
"Tell me what's that?"
"Aahm... I feel that there is something will happen to us"

Jennie pulled herself to got away a little far from her.

"Hey no my hubby that's just your feeling. Aisshh this is our date and how come you said that this time?"

Suddenly Rosé's mind woke up and realized that this was just somewhat thought on her mind.