#14 - Emergency

Jennie was in the hospital already now, sat alone in waiting chair on hospital hallway. With the help of hospital officers, Rosé was carried to the ambulance to hospital nearby.

"Please help me Sir! please help me!" Jennie said to hospital officer who started to lift Rosé's body onto a stretcher. Previously, they wrapped her bloody back with big bandage and some emergency treatments.
"Calm down miss, we will do the needed. Don't worry she'll be fine" one of the officers said.
Jennie kept sobbing in panic. She pulled her own long brown hair, the tears was still flowing on her cheeks.
They put Rosé on the stretcher into the ambulance car. But when Jennie tried to got inside too, they stopped her.
"We will take her to Good Gang-an Hospital miss, it's not far from here"
"But I need to go with her Sir!"
"Sorry who are you?"
"I am her wifey Sir, she is my friend! We went to the beach together. I need to be with her always!"
The officer also saw the blood spots on Jennie's yellow dress which it means they both just went through this incident.
"Okay okay, get in the car miss"
The car drove to the hospital with a loud sirene's sounds, Jennie kept holding Rosé's hand inside the car.
"Please survive my hubby. For me, for Lisa, Jisoo, Blinks and Blackpink" she said in her mind. Jennie took Rosé's hand and put it on her own forehead. She cried again.
------------------

Jennie was still sitting on the waiting chairs again. She closed her eyes, there were some tears left on her eyes still. She felt her world is broken. All of the "how if and how" questions ran through her mind.
"How if Rosé really died?"
"How is Blackpink later?"
"Only just 3 members dancing and singing on the stage? World tour? Blinks' feelings?"
"How if... How..."
She covered her face with both of her hands. Sobbed hard.
She also blamed herself to not listen carefully to what Rosé felt and said in the morning before they went out to beach, inside the car.

"Aahm... I feel that there is something that will happen to us"
"I, I don't think it's okay if we go now" Rosé said those words at that time.

"Why I just can't feel all of those signs?? Waeeee???" Jennie said loud in her mind, regret.
But now it's already happened. She can't took it back like what it was in the beginning. Couldn't turn back the time when finally they choose to stay at home, choose to cuddle with Rosé on the couch to watch new movies together, with Lisa and Jisoo too, or other activities that she can do alone with Rosé. She prayed inside her heart, wish Rosé would have speedy recovery.