#50 - Amber Light

Jennie POV

I open my eyes slowly, still feeling so heavy. From the curtain I can see the sky had begun shiny already. I grope on my right side, there is my hubby still sleeping peacefully. I'm trying to remember about what happened last night, the time when I've felt my actual love feeling towards her. And when I tried to get my first romantic kiss from her, she denied me. I thought for a moment... I giggled in my mind, ah my mind became so crazy at that time. Realizing that my hubby is a devout girl. No wonder if she got a called as church girl too.

I take a breath, just trying to clear my mind among all those crazy thoughts that maybe I can do with her at that night under heavily pouring rain.

I stare at my outfit, I find myself and my hubby still wearing our white bathrobes. Even we both don't wear any clothes inside but just bathrobes. Yes, and here we are. Hubby and wifey wearing our twins couple bathrobes sleeping in my bedroom. For the very first time since we both returned from hospital for months.

I snuggle to her closer, crawling up to her body. Making me on top of my hubby, again, just to wake her up. I look at her face, ah jinja, she is a real sleepy chipmunk. My hubby is so cute.

"uhmm... unnie...." Rosie mumbles.

"good morning, Rosie... time to wake up" I say, with both of my hands cupping both of her adorable cheeks. Without hesitation, I kiss her nose and cheek as I can't stand of this chipmunk. I think if I kiss her nose and cheeks there, she won't complain it nor feeling offended.

Rosie giggles sweetly in front of my face, but still closing her eyes. She is too sleepy to open her eyes.

"hahaha nawww my wifey...." she says, looking a bit shy but I know her heart feeling so happy to see my morning greeting. My hubby is easy to guess, but it makes me so funny about her.

Finally she opens her eyes. Both of her palm cupping my cheeks as I'm still on top of her under our blanket.

"my hubby, today is a new day again for us. How do you feel now?" I ask her, still looking in her eyes.

"aaaahhm.... Ohh... any plan for us today, my wifey?" Rosie yawns. Both of her hands are now wrapping around my waist when my right hand resting on her cheek.

I take a breath for a moment. Suddenly I think about my important solo event that I suppose to attend: Chanel's store grand opening in Gyeonggi-do, but it seems the event is somewhat cancelled or postponed again. I haven't checked email yet on my phone again this time.

"Today is a day for... grand opening of Chanel new store in Gyeonggi-do but I haven't checked the latest schedule again. We still have more few days to fulfill Inspector Kang's calling at police office again... Rosie ohh... we still got much work to do..." I said, pout again as I feel disappointed. That suspect, the mysterious man really want to kill us, including kill the agency company too.

"ah jinja unnie, alright, I want to prepare something for our breakfast now. Where is Lisa and Jisoo unnie then? I left Lisa sleeping alone in my bedroom" Rosie says.

"I don't know, the house is very quiet. Better to check my phone if they may leave messages on our group chat..." I say, still looking at her dark brown eyes.

Then I get out of the bed slowly, releasing myself away from my hubby's embrace as Rosie did the same. I sit on the side of bed first when Rosie standing on the floor facing me.

"alright, I'm going to the kitchen now unnie. You can just wait here, I'll carry the breakfast to the bedroom" Rosie says, with her sincere and innocent smile on her face, I respond her by nodding and smiling back to her.

"my hubby" I say with spoil tone, my hand grabbing her right hand before she go.

Rosie giggles in shy.

"yes, my wifey? My princess, unnie?"

"I... love... you...." I whisper to her without any sound. Then as usual, I give her my ultimate gummy smile just to seduce her, again.

Then she hugs me quickly, making me almost fall on the bed. Ah jinja my hubby!.

"I'll be right back, my wifey!" Rosie says in happy tone and soon go out to the kitchen.

I scratch my forehead for a moment, thinking about the square love that among four of us may have to each other. Aishhh do four of us trapped in never ending square love? Oh gosh...

Then my instinct tells me that there is something new appear again today. But it's still felt unclear.

I open up my phone, there is a new message from Jisoo in group chat.

Jisoo: Jendeukie, me and Lisa are going to a mall! We won't be long, Lisa wants to buy a new water gun and I want to buy some new video games. We will bring food later on!

Omo jinja, what time is it? Mall has opened already? I look at the clock on top center of my phone screen: 11 a.m!! and there is a new message from Lisa too, just come in a few seconds ago.

Lisa: Unnie, don't get surprised if you can see outside our gate there are two cop cars parking and some cops were there too for keeping an eye on us. Maybe Manager Oppa or Sajangnim messaged you already about this. Just be careful to you and Chaeyoung. Don't go out, just stay at home. Me and Jisoo unnie won't be long. Take care yourself.

My heart beats fast. Is there any incident will come again to us? Is my life will end by today? Or my hubby, oh no.....

I walk in hurry to the window, opening the curtain. Yes there are two cop cars outside parking on the sidewalk but I can't see any cops there. Maybe they stand behind our walls that covered by so many green leaves so that I can't see them from my bedroom window on the 2nd floor.

There are 2 missed calls as well from Sajangnim. I think it becomes such a serious matter now. When I'm about to call him back, my phone turns off suddenly, battery dies. I plug the charger cable without turning on my phone.

I turn my body around by facing to Nini teddy bear doll sitting on my table.

"Kai... can you just go away from my mind this moment?"

--------

To be continued...