#15 - Anger

After a few minutes later, Lisa came with Jisoo. They both ran away towards a sad, beautiful young girl with her long brown hair. The blood on her yellow dress was still visible, it was Rosé's blood.
Lisa cried with a deepest sad feeling that she ever felt. This feeling can't compare to anything else in this world. She remembered when Jennie was not in the mood to go out together, Rosé was the one who spend time often with her. This time she had to face the truth that Rosé was in critical situation. Together, she and Jisoo hugged Jennie. They all in one embrace, cried, sobbed so hard. They just couldn't say anything.

There was Jisoo, the oldest member who always keep an eye on Rosé whenever Rosé was "alone" or lonely. Rosé was the softest girl that she ever met, even she helped Jisoo to speak English when Jisoo bought a food on the street when they both took a walk together during the overseas trip. One of the most unforgettable was when they both attended a fashion show in the U.S and China a few years ago. Jisoo thought she couldn't live without Rosé by her side. She remembered one of funniest moment too when she put candy ring on Rosé's finger as they both were in good time together in the middle of busy working time.

"I'm so sorry guys...I'm really sorry...." Jennie said. Her voice hoarse. She sobbed still.
Lisa wiped Jennie's tears on her cheeks.
"Ani.... Jennie don't blame yourself... Oh Chaeyoung-ah..." Lisa cried again.
"Don't worry, Chaeng is a strong girl. She will be okay, I know her" Jisoo said. She tried to control her emotion inside. She wiped Lisa and Jennie's tears on their cheeks.

There was manager Oppa came to them, he looked very busy on the phone, calling all channels to control the effect from this incident happened to Jennie and Rosé. All of social medias was full of news about this incident, escpecially all of the conversation among Blinks all around the world. After that he was back and forth in hospital receptionist to took care of medical record for Rosé.
"Girls, come on let's go back home now. Rosé is still in ICU room now, they all are doing surgery and the result will be on tomorrow. We can go back here again tomorrow" Manager Oppa said.
Jennie surprised. She didn't want to go home at all.
"No! I don't want to go home before I know Rosie is fine!" Jennie said in a loud tone.
Lisa hugged Jennie again, cried. Jisoo held Jennie's shoulder, stroked Jennie's hair.

"Jennie, you should take care of your health too. Look, you don't look good too. There are some working schedules that we should finish in a few days next"
"I won't go without her, no! It's a no! I want to stay here! Please!!....." Jennie sobbed again. She was in anger.
Manager Oppa took a deep breath. He knew Jennie could be stubborn in particular moments. He understood.
"Okay, here I bring a new cloth for you. You should change your clothes. If you need anything, please call me okay. Everything will be fine Jennie, don't worry" he said, gave a paper bag with clothes inside.
"Thank you Oppa, I will call you if needed" Jennie said. She looked down, tried to stop crying.