#57 - A Perfect Kindness

Jennie opened her eyes, it was at 6.45 am. She groped the bed next to her to find her hubby, but Rosé wasn't there.

Jennie woke up, sat on the bed alone. She caressed both of her own arms, wondering.

"Uhmm where is my hubby? But usually Rosie is the first person to wake up, right?" Jennie thought.

After that, Jennie got out of bed, walked onto a small table near hotel window with 5-6 steps away from bed.

There she found her purse and took a piece of paper inside. It was a lab result letter of blood transfusion from Jennie to Rosé as they both have same blood type "B". Jennie remembered back then when Doctor Lee said to her, Manager Oppa, Lisa and Jisoo that it was quite hard to find the perfect and match blood for Rosé as Rosé was still in critical condition and need more blood for her recovery. So that when Jennie agreed for doing the blood transfusion only for her hubby, took a lot of medical procedures at the hospital, the blood result is good and match. But after all this time, Jennie hadn't told about this to her hubby. Rosé doesn't know if the blood inside her own body consist of 30% - 40% of her wifey's blood.

"Kamsahamnida my hubby, I can do something precious for someone. To change and save someone's life. I feel so happy to see and know you back again into my life. For now, you don't have to know about this. You'll know it later sometime" Jennie thought.

Then Rosé came out from the bathroom, she had changed the clothes and now appeared with white bathrobe with her long blonde hair was tied up, looking so fine and fresh without any make up on.

"Oh good morning my wifey" Rosé said.

Jennie very surprised to see her hubby sudden appear as previously the whole room is very quiet and her hubby was not there, her hands were still holding the letter.

"AA...AAAAH! oh My God my hubby! Where have you been?!" Jennie screamed in a very surprised expression, even she almost drops the letter to the floor.

Rosé was also can't hide her surprised expression after looking at Jennie screaming in surprised to see she walked out from the bathroom all sudden.

"AAAHH!!!! Wh...waeyo unnie??!! O My Gosh!!!" Rosé gasped in surprised. Her eyes widened with both of her hands shaking in a reflect motion.

Both of them tried to calm themselves, Jennie closed her eyes, she put both of her hands on her own chest to calm herself down while Rosé was still in surprised expression.

Rosé looked at something that on Jennie's hand.

"Aa...ahm my wifey what's that?" Rosé pointed to the paper.

Jennie was silent for a while, then she fold it in a rush to keep hiding it from Rosé.

"No it's nothing, it is a contract letter of our collaboration project between each brand, Chanel and Saint Laurent. Is it amazing, right my hubby? We both are so powerful" Jennie said, sounded straightforward.

"Aah jinja?! Whoa why I don't have it at all on my hands yet if you got it already, unnie? Hmm..." Rosé said. Then she walked towards Jennie who was still standing in a little confused expression. Jennie was a bit afraid of Rosé's actions, afraid if later something revealed about the blood transfusion that she did only for her hubby's recovery. Then maybe it will make them both drowned in sadness together, because Jennie's mood on that day was pretty fine and didn't want to talk about sad things, as Jennie was feeling quite excited to see capybara together with Rosé on that day.

When Rosé tried to grab that letter from Jennie's hands, Jennie turned around, avoided herself so that Rosé won't get the letter of the lab test result.