#8 - A Protector

"Oh yes, I'm really sorry. Okay now we should go before the sun starts turn to be very shiny" Rosé said. She was ready to turn on the machine.
Jennie held her left hand and tightened it.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine with us. I'll protect you, Rosie" Jennie said, looked in her eyes. Rosé was stunned.
"No I'll protect you, Jennie, my wifey" Rosé thought.

The car drove in quite fast. It was on Sunday Morning. The streets were quite good, not many people or cars around.

Rosé tried to focus still on the road, tried to moved on from everything that made her sad. She just want to spent good time together with her wifey.

"What am I thinking this moment? Aisshh... Jennie really want this date and I don't wanna make her thinking too much or worry about me. Cheer up, Chaeng! Wake up wake up! I really want her happy and don't want to make her disappointed or regret to spend time together with me. I want to move on" Rosé thought. She looked at Jennie on her left side, smiled.

"You're so beautiful, Jennie" Rosé said, smiled. She looked back on the road.
Jennie surprised.
"Oh, thank you Rosie. You look good too in that outfit" Jennie said. She blushed.
"I'm happy to have one day off and spend time together with you for a date like this moment. I don't want to let you down because it's our date" Rosé thought. She smiled again.

"My hubby is so beautiful when smiling" Jennie said.
"So it means if I don't smile I'm ugly? Ohh come on Jennie"
"Yaahh it's not like that of course. When you don't smile, it's not as beautiful as when you smile just it"
Rosé laughed.
"Aishh okay okay" she giggled again.
Then Jennie pushed Rosé's left cheek like a button by her point finger. She was like addicted to Rosé's chipmunk cheek.

"My wifey hey... I'm driving. Don't do that now..."

But then Jennie held Rosé's left arm and leaned on her.
Rosé giggled.

"Is it okay if I did this?" Jennie asked.
"It's better" Rosé kissed her head and her sight back on the road again.
So they both went to beach with a happy feeling again. Jennie kept holding her left arm still like a marriage couple do in early year of their marriage.

"What are you thinking about, Rosie? Is it because of what happened in the morning between me and Lisa or something else? I don't know for sure for now but please have fun with me today, just forget everything that makes you sad because it's our date and it's been a long time for us both to not have a date since a few years ago while we were in Japan" Jennie thought. Her eyes looked on the road, her hands hugged Rosé's left arm still, seem so clingy.