Intermezzo

At that time, there was a special gala dinner event which both two big girl groups in South Korea met after few years they both didn't see each other since award show was hold. Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, and Yeri sat in a long white dining table already as they all ate some desserts, appetizers already. Many foods and drinks were already on the table too still. Their managers with other event staffs looked very busy walking back and forth to make sure the event running smooth.

"ahh why they don't come yet? it's been almost 1 hour" Wendy said. She looked at her watch on her wrist.

"who? don't we just waiting for Joy now and back to home? I'm full already of Jjajangmyeon, I feel so tired already, wanna sleep soon" Yeri said.

"yaah, oh Joy is still at the restroom?" Seulgi asked.

"yes she is" Irene answered.

After waited for 2 minutes, Joy came and sat on the very corner beside Wendy.

"okay, now let's go back home?" Joy asked. She looked at other 4 girls.

"not yet... we still have one guest..." Irene said. Wendy nodded.

"who?" Joy asked with confused face.

Wendy smirked.

"your flower, the flower" Wendy said.

"flower? I don't get it" Joy said, she shook her head away.

When Joy was about to stood up, Wendy grabbed Joy's wrist. Then 4 girls came, walked inside the ballroom among tables full of people who reserved the order before. The ballroom looked quite crowded of people walk passing by.

Jennie, Jisoo walked in the front when Rosé and Lisa walked behind. They all are Blackpink girls. Joy stunned.

"Omo..." Joy said, looked very surprised. She walked towards Rosé to greet.

As Rosé walked closer to Joy, Joy hugged her very tightly quickly. She desperately miss the blonde taller girl.

"Rosé-ah I miss you so much girl! where have you been?!!" Joy said in a very happy tone. Rosé laughed in shy and excited as well. Joy released herself away from hug, she cupped Rosé's chipmunk cheeks by both hands. Then Joy hugged her again, spinning around.

At that time, Jennie bowed to Irene and hugged her tightly, had a short talk, laughed. Then she peeked to see what her hubby was doing with Joy. Both Joy and Rosé laughed together as they both looked so clingy to each other. It was like Joy whispered something very funny on Rosé's ear so Rosé laughed out loud. They both looked spending very good time together. Jennie could see Joy's hand started going down to her hubby's butt, wrapping around, intertwining both of her fingers on top of Rosé's butt. Even Joy tightened her hug on Rosé surprisingly, made Rosé chuckled, she laughed again in shy by closing her mouth by her left hand.

"aww Joy! I'm already here with you now! aah Jinja yaa...! ahahaha" Rosé said, she laughed again. They both kept hugging with Joy's hands were still intertwining on top of Rosé's butt, even they both lost the balance and almost fell. Joy laughed out loud while Rosé held both of Joy's arms to not fell together to the floor. Their body looked very clingy like a glue.

Jennie just could be silent to look at her hubby's interaction with someone outside their member. She started to feel jealous. A completely jealous wifey, looks clearly from both of her cat eyes.

Lisa stood beside Jennie, following Jennie's stare to those two who looked very happy and clingy tall girls not far from their table.

"Unnie, what happ..." Lisa said. She stopped her words, realized with the situation started burning up.