#38 - Welcome Home

Next day, 19.00 pm.

Rosé and Jennie arrived back at Blackpink house, Manager Oppa took them both from hospital back to home by car. Three of them got off of the car and stood on the sidewalk in front of the big pink house.

"Welcome back, Chaeyoung. We all miss you so much" Manager Oppa said. He hugged Rosé for a moment.

"Thank you Oppa, thanks for your support" Rosé said with the grateful
smile on her face.

"Jennie, here is the medical box. All of prescription and guidance are
inside too, I should go back to office now as there are many things to do" Manager Oppa said. He gave the medical box to Jennie.

"Ne, Oppa" Jennie said. She took the medical box from him.

"Oh one more thing. The police has collected new evidences about the
attacker. What happened on 2 days ago, including remarks from Doctor
Lee and hospital staffs has included into latest police report" Manager Oppa explained.

"Ah I see" Jennie said. Her face looked scared after listened to his explanation. Her memory of that past action on 2 days ago were so fresh for her to remember.

"You know what Jennie, I want to make history, by killing you..." The mysterious man said when he was tightened his hand on Jennie's jaw to the wall.

Jennie remembered about his words. It made her closed her eyes tightly and hissed. Rosé looked at the dark brown haired girl beside her.

"My wifey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Ahm.. I feel a bit dizzy. I think we should go inside the house now. It's freezing cold here" Jennie said. There are plenty of aired smoke came out from her mouth when speaking because of evening cold weather in Seoul.

"Alright, don't worry. We will find the suspect soon. Chaeyoung, take care of yourself. Please take enough rest now as we still have some upcoming events to do. We will inform you all soon" Manager Oppa said. He got in the car and went away.

The tall blonde haired girl and the dark brown haired girl still stood on the sidewalk in front of the big pink house, watched the car went away on the street until it's disappeared from their sight.

"Okay, so let's go inside now?" Rosé asked. She took Jennie's hand to went inside the house together.

"My hubby, I still feel scared..."

"What's wrong?"

"That mysterious guy, I believe he is roaming. I don't know but he could be here or somewhere that we don't know. I'm his target....you know it, right?" Jennie said, her eyes looked at surrounding and started to cry because of fear. Rosé could feel that her wifey was in trauma still. The bruises all over Jennie's cheeks, lips were still visible.

Rosé held Jennie close into a hug. Jennie wrapped both of her arms around Rosé's waist as she felt frightened still.

"Jennie unnie, my wifey... calm down... everything will be okay. I'll keep protecting you..." Rosé said. She kissed Jennie's head.

"Why is her body so warm? I feel... so safe this moment. I feel so safe inside her hug, just don't wanna let her go..." Jennie said in her mind when her arms kept hugging her hubby's waist still. She looked up at Rosé's face when Rosé looked down at Jennie's face.

"Don't cry, my wifey.. Come on let's go inside. You're feeling cold, right?" Rosé said. She wiped Jennie's tears away on her cheeks.

"Ne... Lisa and Jisoo are waiting for us already, and I will cure you then before go to sleep tonight" Jennie said, releasing herself away from the hug. Then Rosé kept holding her right hand to walk together as Jennie's left hand carried white medicine box.