#44 - Investigation

A few weeks later.

It was a day for Lisa for having solo event on that day. Together Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé with Maeng were helping Lisa to got ready for her very first solo event after almost 2-3 months there was not any off air events from Blackpink's member since the incident that involved Jennie and Rosé. The police still hunting the suspect. Previously both Jennie and Rosé were back and forth to the police station few times, with Manager Oppa as well to accompanied them both.

"are you sure that mysterious man look a like this, Ms. Jennie Kim?" Inspector Kang, a police inspector in Seoul Jungbu Police Station who held a drawing paper asked Jennie. Jennie sat in the middle between Rosé and Manager Oppa as three of them sat across Insp. Kang's desk.

Jennie looked at the drawing paper that Mr. Kang showed to her without touched the paper.

"yes, exactly like that. He wore black face mask so that I can't see the entire of his real face. But I believe he is a Korean origin. His accent when the last time he spoke..." Jennie said.

Insp. Kang showed another face sketch drawing paper in front of Jennie.

"approximately this is the real face of him, if the face mask is put off" Insp. Kang said.

Rosé looked at the paper, she covered her mouth by her palm. Surprised. The suspect face looked very innocent, clean face without any beards or mustache and looked very friendly.

"so is there any latest news about this case, Sir?" Manager Oppa asked.

"not yet... my team is still working to investigate this. I can tell this guy is very smart to do camouflage but we won't stop investigating until all this case closed. The media, around the world is waiting for it until it's finish, right? As we all know that Blackpink is a very big and famous girl group so that everyone will follow and wait for the continuation of this case" Insp. Kang said.

"Sorry, can I... say something?" Rosé asked in hesitation, looked at Jennie and Manager Oppa beside her for asking a permission to spoke.

"yes please" Manager Oppa said, he nodded.

"just... I just thinking if the suspect, this mysterious man is a Sasaeng. You know, they all can do everything to fulfill his passion, to gain attention from celebrities. Also he said last time that he wanted to make history, right?" Rosé said, she looked at Jennie, held Jennie's thigh when Jennie crossed both of her hands on her own stomach. Jennie glooms, looking down onto the floor with her mind thought about what the bad guy told her last time.

"aah Sasaeng, we think so too but it still needs deep more investigation. I wonder, isn't your manager should accompanied you both whenever or wherever you go? How come you both could go out to the beach alone together without any supervision at all?" Insp. Kang asked. His eyes focused at Jennie and Rosé who was still sitting in front of his desk.

Jennie took a breath.

"it was me, I already told our manager to asked for a permission first, to went out alone to the beach with Chaeyoung because we both were so rarely to spend time together and also we didn't have any working schedule at that time. I felt like I need my time alone without manager with us all the time. We need some time alone, free time in the middle of our busy schedules, we need a break, just for a while, even I didn't call my family during the trip" Jennie explained.

"and you approved her?" Insp. Kang asked to Manager Oppa.

"yes, I approved them both to go. As Jennie said, she needs the time alone in the middle of their busy schedules as big girlgroup, and I can understand that, Inspector Kang" Manager Oppa said.