Chapter 32

Oop-

Oop-

I got a drawing tablet for Christmas so obviously the first thing I drew was Anoki because she's literally constantly on my mind 

Go easy on me lmao it was my first time and I was confused as F U C K but I think bb looks really pretty with those blue highlights in her hair (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

AnYwAyS I haven't updated since November 7th and I am so sorry about that...school is really stressful and they have me working 5 days a week now and I'm just having a tough time juggling everything. I love this story so so much and I love all of the supportive comments I get and how people simp over my character with me so no worries for people who were concerned, I'm not discontinuing this book. 

I also got a comment saying I should change the name of my story because I don't incorporate Anoki's astronomy interest at all and it was like a hit in the gut to me because would you guys be interested in that??????? I would love to add more of Anoki's interests into the story but I feel as if I get sucked into the OP story line too much, so if you guys would be interested in that, just let me know because while I write for myself, I still want you guys to enjoy the story as well. 

Sorry for the rant, I just like to communicate with everyone so please keep leaving comments because it makes me so happy 

___________________________________

    The desert sucks was all Anoki could think as they packed all of their belongings to make the trip back to Koterea. Agitation thrummed throughout her body like a drum, causing a pissed off aura to roll off her person in waves. Anoki didn't understand why they couldn't just march up to Crocodile right now and kick his ass, I mean they already made it this far. The rest of the crew looked just as upset and poor little Chopper looked like he was about to start crying. Thick fur coats and the blazing sun...not a good combination. 

They only made it a few steps out of the tiny run-down town before Luffy collapsed against a dead tree, his arms crossed behind his head to provide support. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Nami hissed, her eyes furious with exhaustion laced between. Luffy only huffed at his navigator and refused to open his eyes to look at them. His defiance irking the crew. "Luffy..?" Anoki questioned out, her tone low but curious. Luffy only opened his eyes to look at his first-mate, his eyes brimming with annoyance from how their journey was going. Anoki's dark blue eye softened at the sight, she completely understood his trepidation towards the situation and was getting sick of it as well.