Chapter 7

Anoki was back into her outfit with Nathari draped over her shoulders. She lightly swayed back and forth on her toes, not really paying attention to her captain and crew mates as they all made small talk with Johnny and Yasaku about the Baratie. Zoro and Nami who have been casting glances at the tall woman were silently gushing at her cute lost expression. 

"Anoki...I think you were correct when you said the restaurant would look like a fish," Ussop sweatdropped as the Baratie soon came into view. The entire restaurant looked like a giant orange fish. But a classy fish. As the Going Merry came closer to the fish, a navy boat soon was right next to them. A man with pink hair strolled up to the railing to get a good look at the group.

"Ne what's this? A new pirate group? You all look weak. I'm lieutenant Iron-Fist Fullbody, who's the captain of this crew?" Fullbody questioned with a smug smirk plastered across his face. Luffy and Ussop both answered the lieutenant saying they were the captain which caused an irk mark to appear on the pink haired males face. 

"Are you mocking me? Why I oughta..."

"Baby calm down," a sultry voice spoke out as a woman draped her arms over the pink haired male. "Let's just go inside the restaurant," she cooed, sliding her pointer finger across his jaw before walking away with a sway in her hips. Fullbody grew a cocky smirk at this and started after the attractive female. 

"Alright sweetheart, sink em' boys!" Fullbody called out as he helped his date into a dinghy before having navy soldiers row them closer to the restaurant. Ussop and Nami started to freak out at this, clinging onto each other. Zoro and Anoki had unimpressed looks on their faces while Luffy just chuckled at this. Johnny and Yasaku were hiding behind the door to the cabin with fearful looks on their faces. Anoki cast a glance towards them and smirked sinisterly while laughing to herself. 

"Leave this to me, shishishi!" Luffy called out while blowing on his thumb to inflate his body. He clutched onto the mast and the railing of the Going Merry as a cannon ball came barreling towards his large inflated body. The cannonball bounced off Luffy, but his grip on the railing slipped causing his body to shift and redirect the blast towards the Baratie, causing a blast on the restaurant. Everyone sweatdropped at this and didn't even attempt to help Luffy as a swarm of chefs came out and took their captain away to figure out how to deal with the damages done to the restaurant. 

"Should we wait here for Luffy or go get something to eat?" Anoki asked out with a head tilt while tapping Nathari on her shoulder. 

"Might as well go inside to check it out and wait for him there," Ussop answered while preparing a dinghy for the group to get on. 

____________________________________________

Once the group entered the Baratie,  the group was stumped at what they were witnessing. A blonde man held Fullbody by the collar of his shirt above the ground while the marine lieutenant was beaten and bruised and calling out for mercy. As the blonde man got into an argument with on of the other chefs with big forearms, Luffy suddenly dropped through the ceiling with a man who had an extremely tall chef hat. They fell on top of the arguing duo, cutting them short. 

"Head chef! Sanji is at it again with hitting the customers, teach him some manners!" the chef with big forearms cried out. The head chef glared at him before turning his attention towards the blonde and pink haired men. He growled lowly before picking up his leg that had a peg-leg and smacking his fake foot into the pink-haired mans face. 

"Get out of my damn restaurant and Sanji for god's sake stop fighting the customers!"

"Shut up old man! He was wasting food and I won't allow that..." by that time Anoki has completely blocked out the arguing pair and made her way towards Luffy who was watching the pair while picking his nose.