Chapter 12

Arlong glared at the group of five as a sinister grin spread across his lips. 

"Welcome filthy humans to Arlong Park! Hashasha!" Anoki lowered her eye, the black of her scelara making her glare all the more menacing. The claws of her bones seemed to grow more jagged and sharp as her anger increased, a dark mist pillowing out softly from the sharp horns on her head. Shi was draped over both of her shoulders while she lazily had her arms wrapped around the long weapon. Arlong's brow twitched at the sight before a cackle escaped his lips. 

"The 'Executioner' right?  A bounty of 60 million since just a child. I wonder why that is hashahsa. Is it because you've slaughtered those marines before being beaten by the admiral? Or is it because your home island used you as a tool to slaughter the weaker islands around you to expand their territory?" Arlong taunted with a mocking look on his face, his eyes never once leaving Anoki's single eye. Anoki's eye darkened over before she flicked Shi into a position to attack. 

"How did you come by that information?" Anoki questioned out in an eerily calm tone, which made shivers wrack down everyone's spines. Arlong's grin seemed to split his face as he cackled out once more. 

"Everyone knows it now my dear hashashasha. The marines noticed you weren't dead when you were supposed to be, so now they're going to try their damn hardest to but you in Impel Down, or at least use your talents for their own personal gain". 

Anoki bared her teeth at the shark fishman and spun Shi behind her back before thrusting her weapon forward, slicing the columns and destroying a section of the building, which pushed Arlong back. 

"What in the absolute name of hell gave you  the right to talk about my past to my friends?! Maybe I should mention your past with Fisher Tiger to everyone right now so you can get a taste of what you're dishing out!" Anoki screamed out getting re...

"What in the absolute name of hell gave you  the right to talk about my past to my friends?! Maybe I should mention your past with Fisher Tiger to everyone right now so you can get a taste of what you're dishing out!" Anoki screamed out getting ready to lunge again, but Luffy's hand stopped her in her path. 

"Calm down Anoki. We're your friends so we don't care about your past. But you're injured and bleeding again so leave Arlong to me! Captain's Orders!" Anoki huffed at her captain's words but obeyed them none the less.  

"Now Arlong I'm going to kick your ass for making our Navigator cry!"

____________________________________________________________________

Anoki watched as Luffy spun a giant sea-cow in a circle and flinging the poor creature back into the sea. Arlong's lackeys screamed at the sight of Luffy's arms stretching and at the fact he so easily flung the giant beast. Her eye widened slightly at the sight of Luffy's feet planted in the ground, and the fact that he was so obviously stuck. 

Hatchin growled at the humans in front of him, "Now you'll get it! Octopus Ink Jet!" he screamed as a burst of black ink spewed from his mouth. Anoki, Sanji, and Zoro jumped out of the way, leaving Luffy to get sprayed in the face with the ink.