Chapter 6

The sound of the waves lapping at the Going Merry had put everyone in a calm mood. Nami was looking over her maps and sea-charts, Zoro was asleep on the upper-deck, Luffy and Ussop were looking for things to play around with in the storage room, and Anoki was training with Nathari. 

Anoki was dressed in a black sports bra and baggy gray sweatpants as she held Nathari in her mouth while doing handstand pushups. Weights were tightly wrapped around her legs, arms, and midsection, even Nathari had weights strung around itself. The sound of a whistling boom startled Anoki, causing her to loose balance and fall to the side, which rocked the boat from side to side slightly from her weights. 

Zoro woke up from the commotion and gave Anoki a glance, "How much do those weigh?" he asked gruffly. Anoki gave Zoro a side glance as she unwrapped the weights from herself and Nathari and let them fall to the floor. "500 pounds each." Anoki responded and looked towards her captain for an explanation, ignoring Zoro's somewhat shocked face. 

"THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Nami screamed, shaking her fist at Luffy and Ussop. 

"Shishishi, target practice! And it's decided! Ussop is our sharp-shooter!" Luffy explained with an excited grin.

"Aw but I wanted to be captain..." Ussop whined.

"I'M ALREADY CAPTAIN!" Luffy shouted with a tick mark on his head.

Nami sighed as she walked into the cabin with Anoki and Zoro following after her, Luffy and Ussop were quick to join. 

____________________________________

Everyone was seated at the table, no one really having a conversation just meaningless chit-chat as they ate. 

"Oi ya filthy pirates! You think you can just attack me and my partner and get away with it! I'll kill you all" a male's voice shouted from on the deck along with the sound of something breaking. Anoki gave a glance towards Luffy who was also looking at her. 

"Shall I get rid of him captain?" Anoki questioned with a grin, her grip on Nathari tightening. 

"Shishishi, be quick Anoki," and with that she was out the door. "Shouldn't we be worried for that guy out there? I'm positive that Anoki gets bloodthirsty," Nami asked out with a sweatdrop at the thought of their first mate. As soon as Nami finished saying that, it was as if the Gods were listening to their conversation as a blood curdling scream echoed out. The group quickly gathered around the window to watch what was going on. 

Anoki had her boot on the man's chest, keeping him firmly planted into the ground with Nathari pointed at his neck ready to sever his jugular. His sword was tossed to the side and it was obvious this man was panicking for his chest heaved with heavy gasps of air and his words coming out jumbled. 

"I-I-It's the Executioner! You killed off an entire navy warship minus the Admiral when you were a child! The World Government is looking for you! You have a bounty of 60 million!" the man cried while the group inside the cabin were shocked. Anoki's facial muscles relaxed as a blank look came across her features. She pressed Nathari deeper into his neck, nicking the skin and causing a small stream of blood to seep out. 

"Are you going to take me back to them? To the place where they kept me locked up?" Anoki questioned out, her one eye darkening by the second. All the man did was scream again and sputter out apologies.  Anoki sighed and left the man on the floor as she sat against the railing, looking out over the sea. Nami came over to talk about what that was but Anoki just grabbed her hand and held it gently, stroking the strawberry blondes knuckles from time to time. 

"Please don't, not right now at least. Brings up to much pain to talk about..." Anoki murmured. Nami ran her fingers through Anoki's dark hair in a comforting matter before leaving to check out the commotion, leaving Anoki in her thoughts.