Chapter 13

Thank you @Nine_Tails_Kitsune33 for the beautiful artwork!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Once morning arrived, the boys started packing away all of the supplies the villagers were giving them. 

"Hey where did that tall beauty go? She wasn't at the party long last night..." one of the villagers commentated. Luffy heard this, and went around the Merry slamming doors open before going up to the crows-nest, where he found a loudly snoring Anoki who's face was surrounded by a puddle of drool. Luffy couldn't stop his quiet giggles at the sight of his cute first mate.  

"Shishishi, Zoro, Sanji, Ussop, I found Anoki!" Luffy called out loudly, which caused Anoki to snort and turn over in her sleep, but not awaken. The two others head's popped in next to Luffy's and they couldn't help but silently fawn over her. They've never seen the woman so relaxed before. It was a nice sight. They left Anoki to sleep, and to finish helping the villagers with the supplies. 

.

.

Zoro was leaning against the rails of Merry, looking out over the expanse of the village and waiting for Nami. He was tired and bored. He wanted to train with Anoki. Zoro hummed to himself as he slipped away to go inside to crows nest, only to let an undignified squawk leave his lips at the sight of a drool puddle, but no Anoki. He slipped inside and started to look for her, but she wasn't there. Zoro could feel his blood pressure rising in panic so he called out to the others. 

"Hey! Anoki's gone!"

A moment of silence rang out for a good 30 seconds before Ussop and Sanji screamed in surprise and raced towards Zoro in record time. 

"What do you mean my darling angel is gone!?" Sanji yelled out with tears streaming down his face, the thought of Anoki being lost and afraid, calling out his name in panic made his heart race for two different reasons. Zoro's eyebrow twitched in frustration at the sight of Sanji's face glowing a more vibrant red by the second before a small stream of blood dripped from his nose. 

"My darling angel is calling out my name...? I can practically hear it, 'Sanji-kun, please, I'm so afraid, won't you hold me in your arms'!!" And with that sentence that escaped Sanji, his head was flung backwards from his powerful nosebleed. Ussop screamed in surprise while Zoro's fingers twitched around his swords. 

"Shitty cook! Anoki doesn't feel afraid! She probably woke up and is wondering around somewhere..." Zoro trailed off, before gaining blue lines over his head with a grimace. He just remembered her absolutely terrible tendency to get lost. 

"W-w-w-what if she f-f-fell overboard and d-d-d-drowned..." Ussop shivered and shuddered uncontrollably at the thought of the powerful woman drowning. Zoro and Sanji's eyes widened in panic at Ussop's words.