CHAPTER 52

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"Will she wake up again, Mom?" I asked my mother again, hugging her tightly.

I have been asking her the same thing again and again, but I just want assurance that my baby girl will come back to me again. She will definitely wake up again, won't she?

It has been more than two hours now since my dad left to check the CCTV footage. But since then, we haven't heard anything from him. I really hope that he finds the culprit.

My mother tightly hugged me back,
"Yes, honey. She will wake up. Don't worry," My mother said, while patting my back.

"Just stop showing your fake sympathy, Ashley," my dad's voice boomed through the waiting area of the hospital in front of Sophia's room.

What is wrong with him? Why is he talking to my mom like that? How can he call her directly by her first name?

"What are you talking about honey? What happened? Why are you so angry? Did you have a fight with someone?" My mom asked dad while getting up from her seat and walking towards him. She went and tried to hold his hand, but he snatched it away from her hold.

What the hell is happening here? Why is dad behaving so strange? What is wrong with him?

"Don't you dare touch me with that filthy hands of yours, Ashley," my dad shouted again at my mom.

"What is wrong, honey? Why are you behaving so strange?" My mom asked dad.

"Want to know why am I behaving so strange?" My dad yelled at my mom and she just flinched back, quietly nodding her head in agreement.

What is going on here? My dad loves my mom a lot. I have never heard him shout at my mom. Fuck it! I love my mom more than him and he has no right to shout at my mom like that.

"Stop it dad. Don't you dare shout at mom like that!" I snapped back at my father.

How can he even talk to my mother like that? I won't allow anyone to speak to my mother like that, not even my own father. She might be his wife, but she is also my mother, and I love her a lot to allow anyone to shout at her like that.

"Look he is still taking your side, despite of the fact that you tried to destroy him," my dad told mom.

What is he talking about? Is he out of his mind?

"Dad, stop it. What do you think you are doing? Why are you accusing mom like that?" I asked him,clearly frustrated with his tone now.

"Want to know why, son?" He bitterly asked me and I just nodded my head, signalling him to continue.

"This is why I am talking to her like that," he said and threw some photos at my mom, which ultimately fell on the ground.

I bent down and instantly picking them up, started observing them carefully. But still I couldn't understand what was wrong with that photos. I could see someone fully covered in a black cloth and black scarf, entering my premises and then doing something with the brakes of car, which was then taken by Sophia and Liam. But I couldn't see the face of the person, or couldn't get the hint of who it might be. But what is my mom's connection with this. I frowned, still confused at what my father was trying to say.

"Who is it dad?" I asked him.

"Ask your mom, Chris," he told me, his voice abit loud for my liking.

"What are you talking about, honey? How would I know who it is?" My mom asked my dad, clearly speaking my thoughts.

"Oh yeah. Stop pretending so innocent Ashley. You did a great job in hiding your identity. Even I wouldn't have recognized you if it was not for your ring, which I gifted you on your last birthday," my dad told mom. And I felt like someone has poured a bucket of ice on my head.