CHAPTER 21

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

I looked at my watch to see that it was still 8.30 am in the morning, but my seminar was still 1 and half hours later, i.e. at 10 am in the morning. I was feeling very hungry and my stomach growled loudly in confirmation. I could have done my breakfast at Chris's house, but I wanted to avoid him for sometime to give me some personal time. I didn't want to face him again, atleast till the seminar gets over. Everytime he is in front of me, my mind goes blank as if in a state of coma. It stops working and does things which shouldn't have been done. It will better I avoid facing him for some time.

So I decided to visit the nearest starbucks and have my breakfast with a strong coffee, to open up my mind and my thoughts. I looked in the mirror, combed my hair and applied my lipstick for the last time before leaving Chris's house.

I silently crept in the corridor, trying to avoid making any noise and coming face to face with Chris. I got down the stairs successfully and finally creeping quietly, reached the main door. I was about to open the door, when suddenly, someone stopped me by placing their hand on my shoulder.

Shit! It must be Chris only! Now I will have to face him. All my efforts gone in vain.

With a defeated face, I finally turned around but man, I was wrong. It was not Chris. It was a lady, maybe in her late 40's, standing in front of me.

"Miss Sophia?" She asked me, pointing her index finger at me.

"Yes, I am Sophia. May I please know who are you?" I replied.

"I am Olivia, Chris sir's cook and maid. He told me about you, and has ordered me to let you leave this house only after you have your breakfast finished." She told me.

Really? Did Chris really tell her to make me complete my breakfast? Does he care for me so much? Or is it just the same treatment he gives to every woman? If he really behaves in this way with every woman, then trust me the respect for him in my heart is increased.

"Okay. But where is he?" I asked Olivia.

"He left the house early in the morning as he had some meeting scheduled. Now please take a seat and finish your breakfast." She told me and I quietly followed her instructions.

After having completed my breakfast with a strong coffee as I needed, I thanked Olivia and immediately left Chris's house, got in the cab which I have already booked, and instantly was on my way to seminar venue.

After about 15 minutes, I finally reached the venue. I immediately got out of the car, paid the money to the driver and instantly walked inside the huge building.

I went to the entry desk, where a woman, maybe in her late 20's was sitting and talking on the phone. I waited her to complete her talk and when finally she completed, I talked to her,
"Hi Dr. Sophia here from India. I am here to attend a seminar on prevention and management of autoimmune disease. Can you please tell me where is it?" I asked her.

"Welcome, Dr. Sophia. Nice to meet you. Your seminar is on the 6th floor. You can get the elevator this way," she told me and signed me to go in that direction.

I thanked her and walked towards the elevator. I waited there for the elevator as it was still on the 15th floor.

While waiting for the elevator, a man in his late 20's came and stood besides me with his white coat on and his stethoscope in his pocket. As I too was in my white coat, he realized that we were both standing there to reach the same place,
"Hi. Dr. Kevin here from Canada. Are you here to attend the same seminar on autoimmune diseases?" He asked me and extended his hand for me to shake.

"Hi, Dr. Sophia here from India. Yes, I am here to attend the same seminar. Nice to meet you Dr. Kevin." I told him, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Dr. Sophia," he told me and by then the elevator also arrived.

We both entered the elevator and waited to reach our destination, while discussing about each other's job and thoughts on the general medical topics.

He was a nice, sweet and smart doctor. I really liked talking to him, and in just a few minutes, we were having a good coordination with each other.

The elevator finally stopped at the 6th floor and we left the elevator, still talking to each other and enjoying each other's company.

I was so busy talking to him and laughing at his supercool jokes, that I lost my attention on my path and suddenly bumping into someone, lost my balance, and was about to fall, when someone instantly held me in their arms.

After steadying myself I looked up and man, I was shocked. How can he be there? What was he doing there?

Yes, you got it right. It was none other than Mr. Christian Wright, standing there and holding me in his arms.
God! What do you think you are doing? You definitely are playing some game with me. At first you made him leave the house early and saved me from facing him. But then, you send him at the place, where I badly want to avoid him as I know if he stands near me, my mind will be nothing but a complete fizz.

"You should watch yourself while walking Doctor," Chris told me and then looked up at Dr. Kevin, "Being so busy talking to some stranger is not so good you know," he told me harshly, giving Dr. Kevin a death glare.

What is wrong with him? Why is he so angry? Did I do something?

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!